Pen Drive Problem!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nilay

Broken In
I bought i-ball ultraslim pendrive 2 days back.
Whenever i connect it to my USB port, i could see the 'Removable disk (G:)' option. But, i'm not able to select it and my computer just hangs up. When i remove Pen drive again my PC starts working normally. Can anybody help me?? Please.:)

sumeetindia

Journeyman
I was too an sad user of this drive until a month ago
The drive really dosent work well.
It gives a lot of probs (I got 1 replacements in last 6 mnts):mad:

At last I stopped using it.And gifted to my friend:twisted:
Now he is running for warrenty second time

If U still have any chance by convincing your hardware vendor to give some another flash drive of some other BRAND like trancend OR kingston then go for IT.
But if U cant,.... give it for warrenty

xsreality

Broken In
i have been using i-ball pendrive for quite some time and hvnt found any such problems...guys check whether d drivers are corrupted? if reqd.. install d drivers from the cd u got with it...

Gaurav

In the zone
how can you install drivers for USB 2.0 in an winXP machine, it has already that one,. and gives you the msg no need to install drivers for the device. :?

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
If u r able to right click the drive than please format the drive as it is new it might not have any data so no trouble in formatting it. See if it works or else return it to the dealer and ask him for a replacement. I would do that.

ronweasley

Broken In
try this: uninstall the drivers completely(make sure of this by using cleanup tools)....then connect the drive, wait for windows to recognise and show "Your Device is ready for use"....then try accessing it.

dont install any drivers from the cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom