pen drive prob..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magneticme200

In the zone
i usd my pen drive continously for 3 hrs....can this be the cause of my pen drive not working now..???
now it is showing the drive in the my computer alright bt wen i double click the same...it says that the drive is not accessible....:(
does this mean that my pen drive is no more nw..??
and if yes thn is thre any way to recover my data stored in it...it was really some imp data..
or is thre any way that i can do with my pen drive so that it starts working again../!!"??

hansraj

In the zone
i dont think that using ur pendrive for 3 hrs will damage it....... for past 6 months i am using my pendrive to watch movies connected to my Div X player.
Try to format it... but u will loose u r data though if the data is critical u can still recover after format but dont write anything before the recovery is complete

VISHNU@ANCHAL

Right off the assembly line
using pendrive for 3hours don't damage it....!! i think its due to the damage of your USB port in yr sys or in yr p drive!!

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
It may have an autorun.inf so you cant double click it and open it in explorer. Try navigating to it under cmd and deleting that file.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Yes, if windows detected the drive, and you can see the free space etc in the drive's properties and you get this kind of error, you should try what I said, because I revived my friend's pen drive in the same way.

If windows cant detect it or anything, It might have been damaged. Try all you can, and then do a low level format. If it doesnt work, replace the pen drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom