akash patel

Broken In
My pc config is below:
Processor:intel pentium d
ram:ddr2 1gb
hdd:160 gb
motherboard:mercury pi945gzd
dvd drive: Lg super multi dvd rewriter
no graphics card , no sound card , no lan card , no video card , no external hdd(except for the on board cards).
I want to upgrade my pc so that i can play gta iv , nfs world , nfs shift , etc. My budget is rs.8000. Please suggest a good one for my pc. Thank you in advance

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
I am also In this situation now. My PC is also outdated with old MoBo and Old AGP slot, ddr2 ram, etc.... I am planning to upgrade. I also want to play the games listed by you.

I planning to buy these confi:
AMD Athlon ii x4 635 @ 2900 Mhz.
Sapphire HD Radeon 5670 1 GB GDDR5
MSI-785G-E51
CROSAIR 2 GB X 2 DDR3 1333Mhz
Fsp - 400 watts.

Total this will cost you about 16K.

For playing gta iv you need to upgrade your Ram and and Psu, i think.

Go for it.

[OR IF YOU WANT ONLY GPU - GO FOR HD 5570 1 GB DDR3 for below 4.2K]

Piyush

Lanaya
i want to add new products to my system

well you should sell your processor,motherboard,ram and add some more money from your side
make it to at least 15k
then something can be done

and if not then tell us so that we can think upon the ways to enhance your current setup

rchi84

In the zone
Hi Akash Patel

GTA4 needs a powerful CPU to run smoothly. tell us what resolution your monitor supports and we will try to fit something in your budget.

You should be aiming for playing at low quality settings at that budget. maybe try buying some components second hand.

At the very least, you'll need more RAM, a better PSU and a low end graphics card.

captain_volt

Broken In
My pc config is below:
Processor:intel pentium d
ram:ddr2 1gb
hdd:160 gb
motherboard:mercury pi945gzd
dvd drive: Lg super multi dvd rewriter
no graphics card , no sound card , no lan card , no video card , no external hdd(except for the on board cards).
I want to upgrade my pc so that i can play gta iv , nfs world , nfs shift , etc. My budget is rs.8000. Please suggest a good one for my pc. Thank you in advance

hello if there any sitaution that you want to sell off your system or some components.. let me know .. I want the mobo ..:p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
If op don't want to go the sale & purchase route, upgrade processor to core2duo 2.8Ghz (if supported by board), add a 2gb ddr2 stick & lastly add HD5670 512Mb gpu. But still going for a fresh build recommended. But do consider a new PSU.

Piyush

Lanaya
that board supports upto intel core2duo and ram upto 4gb ddr2
Mercury-pc.com

so i think the only things OP should go for are :
core2duo processor
around 2gb ddr2 ram
HD 5670 512mb gfx card
and a power supply(if OP has a generic one)

Top Bottom