PC TV tuner suggestion required

Status
Not open for further replies.

surinder

Tech addict
Hi guys,
I am looking for a good TV on PC solution.My monitor is Benq E2200 HD and its resolution is1920x1080. And I shell upgrade to Dell W2409S when available and little bit affordable.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
which cable connection do you have? If you have that age old cable, go for the cheapest card you can get.

paroh

Padawan
Can u tell which TV tuner card will work with Local cable,dish tv, tata sky and big tv(And the user can able to record there fav program on there hard disk(With good quality voice and picture)
Also tell will user require to buy sound card to record the sound of the program or TV tuner card it self have the option to use in build sound card(Intergrated sound card on the Motherboard board)
As far as i know local tv uses analog signal and all other DTH service using digital signal so do u require the TV tuner card that supports both analog input and digital input??

vampiredevil

Hell is Ma PlayGround
U can go for various range of cards. Do you want internal or external card?
Internal cards are mostly analog type and little costly model may have both analog and digital ones too, but it is kind of little hard to get.
On the basis of internal cards u can go 4 tech-com or intex. Pinnacle tv tuner cards are also good but little more costly. They have radio built in. Price of pinnacle is kindof double dat of intex.
External cards mostly have both analog and digital signals. But they are more costly, around 3k and above.
As for your query tv-tuners can use internal sound card to record the sound. You dont need to shell out xtra for a new sound card
And ya subscribers like tata-sky provide both analog and digital cables.

OP
surinder

surinder

Tech addict
U can go for various range of cards. Do you want internal or external card?
Internal cards are mostly analog type and little costly model may have both analog and digital ones too, but it is kind of little hard to get.
On the basis of internal cards u can go 4 tech-com or intex. Pinnacle tv tuner cards are also good but little more costly. They have radio built in. Price of pinnacle is kindof double dat of intex.
External cards mostly have both analog and digital signals. But they are more costly, around 3k and above.
As for your query tv-tuners can use internal sound card to record the sound. You dont need to shell out xtra for a new sound card
And ya subscribers like tata-sky provide both analog and digital cables.
I have BENQ T2200HD LCD display and local cable connection and also going to subscribe TATA SKY soon.
what is my best bet under 3K as picture Quality is the prime consideration.

jmmzz009

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,
I am looking for a good TV on PC solution.My monitor is Benq E2200 HD and its resolution is1920x1080. And I shell upgrade to Dell W2409S when available and little bit affordable.

Hi Wait... I'm curious, why are you switching monitors? Did your E2200 break down on you or some other type of unfortunate event happen? Let me know! I'm really considering on buying the BenQ E2200HD, but I would definitely like to know if there is something wrong with it before hand!

How was your personal experience with the e2200HD by the way? Did you like it? How was the HD resolution? Did you ever try using the HDMI or plug in cable TV, PS3, or the xbox 360? Please share your personal experience :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom