pc tv tuner card

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarun aggarwal

Right off the assembly line
i am thinking to buy a pc tv tuner card but some body told me that i may create some sort of problem with my mother board as it passes current to it
main purpose of buying the same is recording
please suggest me some names of affordable internal pc tv tuner cards
:?:

S

saiaspire

Compro

You can go for a Compro or Pinnalce, they are the best available.

For more info, visit www.comprousa.com for Compro Cards

and for pinnacle, *www.pinnaclesys.com/

-Sai

abhinavrakesh

Broken In
Here is Your Answer

they are very expensive go for intex pc tv capture (internal with FM & Remote) go for it it would cost you 1200 Rs only

thadhanihemant

Journeyman
i agree they r expensive but
there recording quality can't be matched
so if u wanna go for quality recording go pinnacle.............

abhishek_sharma

Journeyman
@ tarun...
like with any computer peripheral...u'll are only limited by the amount of money u have/or can afford...here too a pinnacle pctv soln. is quite good as it will probably have a hardware mpeg2 encoder comapred to the software mpeg encoder low-end graphics cards use.
thus it will capture better quality footage and also less disk space will be used.
moreover load on cpu will be reduced.

but then if budget is a concern..then go for mercury, frontech or compro videomate
they'll capture video, but the quality wont b too gr8, or if u good quality capture then large file size...

netbakwas

Right off the assembly line
u can go for compro tv/pvr fm which costs abt 2000 bucks...supports mpeg2 and mpeg4 ( divx) recordings....excellent picture quality....

abhinavrakesh

Broken In
Here is Your Answer

Intex Card Has LifeView Chip on their PCB it supports mpeg1,2,4, VCD, SVCD, DVD, DV i think it is enough for recording i got this card and i am satisfied with it anyway it has FM also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom