pc starts but no display

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohitgiri

Journeyman
m facing probleam on my 2 yr old pc. whenever i switched on its run but monitor doesent starts. i also cleand my ram but probleam continus. help me

OP
mohitgiri

mohitgiri

Journeyman
all cables are ok. there is no beep sound in startup. and monitor flashing green light as like pc is off

pritishpaul

Right off the assembly line
heh dude i faced this prob three times....there is only one way man....take ur harddisk tu another pc.and put ur harddrive as the slave in that pc..hope u know hat how to do...then boot their and fix ur display driver first....if the prob continues....then simply format..

slugger

Banned
hey guys, i 2 face this problem when i use my old 15" CRT monitor.
dis is wat i do [absolutely serious]

after switching on the mains i count till 7 [relaxed counting] and then i press the button on the cabinet 2 start d computer. then d comp starts without any problem, else my monitor led justs blinks on and off

actually at the end of the 4rth count, i hear a click in the monitor after which d monitor starts without problems

Kalyan

Journeyman
Hey guyz.. check the keyboard cable. My friend got the same trouble. His problem was with the keyboard ps2 connector. we booted the system without the keyboard and it did run well. just might be a cause for you.

Hope this works.. Thanks

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
buddy disconnent ur moniter wires from motherboard nd then plugin ur

moniter power supply to power socket then check whether u r able to see

any display if yes then ur motherboard is culprit else :D :D ur moniter has

gone .

i got the exactly same problem motherboard was the culprit in my case it

breakdown while i was playing "unreal" cos of heat ( my cpu was not properly

ventelated )

hope this will help

Status