pc restarts.. what is the reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aone

newbee
my intel d101gcc mobo "features guide" says that it supports ddr400\300mhz rams.So ddr means ddr1 right? and i feel every apps including games and winamp closes with MS error report sceen appearing.my pc restarts itself sometimes.i thought tht it may be due to ram it is 2yr old one and mobo is just bought on last november.its very dispointing when pc restarts convertxtoDVD sw converts videos to DVD 87% pls advice me...

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
ur mobo is new so there is no chance of dusty slot but its better if u check....

has this problem started just after u bought the new mobo??

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
Newer mother boards have protection for overheating and so do processors your problem is surely releated to ram module or dimm Just replace it with a new good quality ram module(512MB 400Mhz)And see how it works for u.

OP
A

Aone

newbee
thanx guys for helping.i hope it is ram problem i'm changing it.it was 512ddr333mhz.my cpu sounds loudly like a highspeed fan when ram usage is heavy like cd burning or playing games or coverting videos etc cpu temp as in bios is 60 to 66 celsius.how to check temp in normal stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom