1. Gigabyte motherboard 78lmt-usb3
2. Fx 6300
3.zion ram 1600hz no heat sink 4 gb into 2
4.antec vp650p
5. sapphire nitro r9 390 with back plate
6.One hdd rpm 5400 of Seagate
7. Ups apc of 450va(not sure).
8. Cabinet is 8 yrs old colorsit. Its congested
Problem day 1. Installed assassin creed syndicate. When started it the ups stsrted beeping continously. Somehow decresed the game graphics quality to medium beeping stops. After playing the game for 15 20 min pc resarts. The blackplate of gpu pretty hot but i think that's normal for amd.
2. Opened the cabinet put it under the AC I could game for half hr but pc restarts.
3. Same thing with gta 5.
4.go to pc shop i get a generic suck in fan and 1000va ups. Windows8.1 installed now. Before was windows 7.
5. My cabinet open under ac as before.. Now assassin creed syndicate or gta 5 no beeping sound on start. I put graphics setting on high and play fkr duration significantly higher then before but pc restarts
6. I installed gpuz my gpu max temp was going 53 degree. Never exceeded it. I think system restarted wen things were going beyond 53 degree.
7. Installed msi after burner. Manually put gpu fan to 90 percent speed but this time i played tomb raider ultimate edition on high setting. Could play for an hr.. System dint restarted. Alas couldn't test assassin creed syndicate or gta v after gpu tweak as i uninstalled it due to frustation.

My point : kindly point out my possible reason of these frequently restart. It happens in gaminn only. I want to rectify it

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Looks like faulty PSU. When you say your PC restarts, do you mean that all lights go off and after about 2 seconds the PC starts again?

Kaltrops

In the zone
Don't play with an open case and don't use a UPS. What is your fan configuration? What's ambient temperature? Could you take a picture of your PC?

OP
T

thegodofwar

Broken In
Don't play with an open case and don't use a UPS. What is your fan configuration? What's ambient temperature? Could you take a picture of your PC?
why not to play with open case? My ambivalent temp is 28 degree to 29 degree. Keeping ups is necessary as voltage fluctuates.. Will try to update pic asap

Kaltrops

In the zone
why not to play with open case? My ambivalent temp is 28 degree to 29 degree. Keeping ups is necessary as voltage fluctuates.. Will try to update pic asap
That is because positive and negative pressure offer better cooling, without introducing a lot of dust.

I'm not saying remove the UPS altogether. Just have a couple of gaming sessions without it and see if that helps.

Top Bottom