PC not starting

noob

Cyborg Agent
Hello guys, I need some help here.

Yesterday when i pressed the power button on cabinet to start PC, the front LED fan in cabinet and CPU fan started for a bit (like 2-3 seconds) & then it stopped all of sudden. This is why i am not able to boot the machine. Also, whenever i turn on the main power, LED on the motherboard glows.

Note: My PC since day 1 never had any beep sound so that diagnostic route is of no help here.

Things i have already tried:

• Made sure all the wires are plugged in properly

• Removed one RAM stick and tried to start PC. No luck. Even tried switching the RAM slots. Still no luck & have same problem as described above.

• Removed graphics card and tried, still no luck & have same problem as described above.

What are the chances that PSU is dead ? I have purchased all the components in April 2011. I don't have any UPS just use the regular Spike guard.

Core-i5 2400 |

Intel DH67BL |

G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz |

500GB Segate |

CM 430 |

Corsair VX550 PSU|

BENQ V2410 eco LED Monitor |

Last edited:
Same thing happened with my PC, 3 months ago. It was a motherboard failure (it was said by a local service centre guy)

Then I contacted intel. Intel mobo has 3 years replacement warranty i.e. your mobo would be replaced by Intel if its not working & is under their Terms n Conditions. My motherboard was replaced free of cost. They even provide free pickup to most of the cities, otherwise just ship the motherboard to the address they provide. Since my area was out of service able area, i had to pay the shipping cost (approx Rs 360 + Rs 500 to service guy for checking my PC & packing the mobo as required by Intel)

Moreover Intel doesn't ask for any bill......

Check your motherboard's warranty here
Warranty Center

Top Bottom