Status
Not open for further replies.

anarchy0x

In the zone
pc hangs at any time. If it works, it can work fine for hours & if it hangs, it can hang even before I can reach windows. It hangs when I play games. It hangs while loading windows when i see the windows screen. It hangs whether I am or I am not running an application. I checke what I really want to is to isolate where exactly the problem lies i.e if its a hardware problem then which part is causing the problem n if its a software problem which program is causing it
Is there somekinda log that the computer keeps which can tell me why it freezes? i m not talking about the event viewerd the event viewer from control panel but I dont think its the right tool in this case.
& this is a fresh XP that I have installed & I dont think theres a virus or spyware coz I havent even connected it to the internet.

what I really want to is to isolate where exactly the problem lies i.e if its a hardware problem then which part is causing the problem n if its a software problem which program is causing it
Is there somekinda log that the computer keeps which can tell me why it freezes? i m not talking about the event viewer

Thanks in advance guys, I really need this to work :)

cmon any1??

anyone?

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Try changing the slot of your RAM module (it might work!!!).

Check that you are not having overheating problems.
Sometimes it is possible that a new OS install can go caput.
Try formatting the partition and reinstalling again.

OP
anarchy0x

anarchy0x

In the zone
i removed all the RAMs n used only 1, but still have the problem
i think its overheating, this is what i saw in my BIOS-
processor zone temp- 65 degree C
system zone 1 temp- 39 degree C
system zone 2 temp- 42 degree C​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom