PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
Claim Witcher 3 for free in GOG Galaxy app (need latest version of app) if you own in any other platform (PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, Origin, Epic Games). You get the corresponding version for free!
  1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition
Announcement

PS: If you own base game + expansion pass separately on 3rd party platform = you will not get GOTY edition on GOG.
Currently Steam GOTY editions are considered as base + dlcs as there is no direct GOTY version of the game as such. So Steam users who own GOTY package are getting the base game as gift on GOG :-(

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Currently Steam GOTY editions are considered as base + dlcs as there is no direct GOTY version of the game as such. So Steam users who own GOTY package are getting the base game as gift on GOG :-(
Oh, this is just unfortunate :(

Edit: I remember claiming this: All The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt FREE DLCs available NOW! - CD PROJEKT RED. and it is available in my GOG library. Just need to check my luck now (dlc says I need base game) :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Oh, this is just unfortunate :(

Edit: I remember claiming this: All The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt FREE DLCs available NOW! - CD PROJEKT RED. and it is available in my GOG library. Just need to check my luck now (dlc says I need base game) :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
We are currently investigating the issue with the Steam Witcher 3 GOTY Editions and will update you as soon as it is resolved. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
It was fixed about 10 hours ago. Now the Steam integration lists both W3 and W3 GOTY separately. Use the GOTY listing to claim the game. It worked for me.
Could you share the screenshot? I'm not seeing it.

Edit: Never mind, synced it again and got both W3 and W3 GOTY edition. :D

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
i restarted my pc still problem persist.Can you logout and login and check?
If you want to uninstall it, use Glary Utilities or iobit uninstaller (and make sure to close the processes from task manager after it is done).
Update to latest version of GOG Galaxy and try again. It is working fine here.

Top Bottom