PC Game Deals

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Amidst all the GTA V giveaway hype, please don't miss the Epic Mega Sale. You get the $10 coupon back for every eligible purchase during the sale period. Same format like the last year Winter sales which actually kick-started my first paid purchases on Epic. Bought few more games again now.

*i.imgur.com/zlbeVq3.png?1

You won me over, Tencent.
--Steam fanboy
I'll do you one better, I'm not going to buy anything now unless the deal is almost like a giveaway (have too many games in multiple libraries). :lol:

Killing Machine
There are only two major ones: Steam & Epic or is there something else too.

Currently, I have unique games bought/scattered across:
  • Battle.net
  • Steam
  • GOG/Galaxy
  • Origin
  • Uplay
  • Epic
  • Rockstar Games Social Club (now called Rockstar Games Launcher)
  • Bethesda Launcher
  • ESO Launcher (separate launcher for TES: Online, I don't have the Steam version)
  • ArenaNet Launcher for Guild Wars 2
  • Twitch Prime games on Twitch client (all the giveaways)
  • Standalone game / launcher for Diablo 2 (old Bnet 1.0)
  • Some crap game giveaways claimed on itch.io
  • Freebies claimed on Windows Store
(not including the overlapping launch mode like Steam-->Uplay for Ubisoft games)
Now that I put it down in a list, it does look bad. God knows how many more launchers are we going to handle.

Last edited:

Killing Machine
How do you able to access this? AFAIK twitch isn't available in India.
You are correct. Twitch Prime is not included as part of our Amazon.in subscription. I have actually linked my Twitch account with a US Amazon account of a friend. That guy is not a gamer and he didn't bother me linking it for free. However, prime is an essential thing for them so he keeps renewing it every year.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
You are correct. Twitch Prime is not included as part of our Amazon.in subscription. I have actually linked my Twitch account with a US Amazon account of a friend. That guy is not a gamer and he didn't bother me linking it for free. However, prime is an essential thing for them so he keeps renewing it every year.
thats great how do you manage so many subscriptions?

Killing Machine
thats great how do you manage so many subscriptions?
Twitch Prime - I don't manage it and neither does it cost me anything because the US Prime account is my friend's. I am just leeching the Twitch prime benefits alone for free. :-D The only gaming subscription that I currently have active is Humble Choice (previously called Humble Monthly, link contains my referral). Costs me $12 per month for some great games to add to the collection which is worth well over $12 (even less than Indian steam store sales time prices for those games). You can also pause a month if you don't like any of the early reveals every month. I have paused the current month because I have XCOM2 already and not interested in Jurassic World Evolution.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Currently, I have unique games bought/scattered across:
  • Battle.net
  • Steam
  • GOG/Galaxy
  • Origin
  • Uplay
  • Epic
  • Rockstar Games Social Club (now called Rockstar Games Launcher)
  • Bethesda Launcher
  • ESO Launcher (separate launcher for TES: Online, I don't have the Steam version)
  • ArenaNet Launcher for Guild Wars 2
  • Twitch Prime games on Twitch client (all the giveaways)
  • Standalone game / launcher for Diablo 2 (old Bnet 1.0)
  • Some crap game giveaways claimed on itch.io
  • Freebies claimed on Windows Store
(not including the overlapping launch mode like Steam-->Uplay for Ubisoft games)
Now that I put it down in a list, it does look bad. God knows how many more launchers are we going to handle.
i actually asked about this how do you manage remember so many user id and passwords.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Ubisoft has updated its terms of service:
*legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/en-INTL

8.2 Termination of the Account or access to Service(s) at our initiative.

We may suspend or close your Account and your ability to use one or more Services or part of the Services, at any time, automatically and at our sole discretion where:

• we have formally requested that you provide us with proof of your identity or to cease an action, behaviour, or breach of these Terms;
  • we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have violated these Terms (including the Rules of Conduct) or any specific terms and conditions relating to any Service;
  • for any other reason in relation to your actions in or outside of the Services;
  • upon notification, where your Account has been inactive for more than six months.
Should you have more than one Account, we reserve the right to suspend or close all of your Accounts once one has been suspended or closed by us under this process.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
What does inactive here means, no login for 6 months or no online/offline play for 6 months?
Ubisoft has updated its terms of service:
*legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/en-INTL
1589725017548.png

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
*www.pcgamesn.com/grand-theft-auto-v/epic-store-free-games-total-value

We added up the full list of 108 free games that Epic’s had on offer since launch, using the regular sale price of the base versions of each game – the versions of the software that have been offered as the freebies, basically. Sure, some of these games have been available deeply discounted or free elsewhere, but we’re going with the non-sale price as a rough gauge of how valuable each title is.

All together, from Subnautica to Grand Theft Auto V this week, the total value of the free games the Epic Games Store has given away is $2,140.94 USD.

• Wow
Reactions: 007
Top Bottom