PC Game Deals

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
*store.steampowered.com/curator/36333614-Sega-Promotions/sale/alienday2020

*store.steampowered.com/app/214490/Alien_Isolation/?snr=1_100400_2100__2103&snr=1_1056_615__1601
For 42

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
There are only two DLCs that are worth it: Last Survivor and Crew Expendable. Both of these are based on the movie. So, if you are an Aliens fan, get these. Rest are basically timed challenges and stuff.

Reactions: 007

Killing Machine
There are only two DLCs that are worth it: Last Survivor and Crew Expendable. Both of these are based on the movie. So, if you are an Aliens fan, get these. Rest are basically timed challenges and stuff.
Thanks. I think I'll just get the base version for now and get these DLCs later if needed. Looks like the DLCs constantly hit -75% off unlike the base game which is historic low now.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Thanks. I think I'll just get the base version for now and get these DLCs later if needed. Looks like the DLCs constantly hit -75% off unlike the base game which is historic low now.
I was playing non-steam "ahem" version that's why I just bought the base version. Waiting for DLCs to also go at 90-95% discount. :lol:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
*store.steampowered.com/sale/goldenweek2020

Resident Evil Revelations 2 EPISODE 1 ONLY For 45

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN Base game for 230

Yakuza 0 for 226

GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst for 197

Free:
*www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/amnesia-the-dark-descent/home
*www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/crashlands/home

Last edited:
Top Bottom