PC Game Deals

PUBG at 669 but they introduced a DLC, not to forget that it still isn't properly optimized.

There will good deals on good old games, as usual, like Tomb Raider, ROTR, JC3, Witcher 3, etc

billubakra

Conversation Architect
PUBG for PC isn't optimized properly. Mobile one is well optimized.

Seriously just visit steam store & check the games yourselves. Most of us check prices in steam app.
But people play it without any issues everywhere.
Ah steam. I was looking on shopping websites. Thanks.

Killing Machine
Do Blizzard have a summer sale around this time as well?
Looking to buy Diablo 3: Battle Chest
Currently SC2 campaign collection is on sale. Dynamic pricing on this so your price will be adjusted based on the items that you already own.
*us.shop.battle.net/en-us/family/starcraft-ii

But people play it without any issues everywhere.
Ah steam. I was looking on shopping websites. Thanks.
People in China were buying GTX 1060 to play PUBG. If I remember correctly Nvidia even released special edition GPUs in China for PUBG.

All games currently in market are supposed to run on PS4 & Xbox One (S). If I remember correctly PUBG wasn't running good in Xbox One.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Counter strike condition zero is selling for Rs. 34 only on steam if Nyone still interested in this game

Sent from my OnePlus 5T using Tapatalk

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
I am buying valve complete pack.. @ ₹477
Should I wait for more offers till 5 July?
How much more do I need to spend to activate steam paid features?

Also please suggest below ₹100 great game.
Thank you

Killing Machine
CDPR pricing logic. :facepalm:

"Please pay ₹1 less for us to give you MORE content (all DLCs) cuz we're awesome you know!
And BTW screw you early supporters/fans of Witcher who paid full price cuz the season pass (all DLCs) costs you an extra ₹309 bucks. Sorry guys!"

*i.imgur.com/PvaPiZf.png

I am buying valve complete pack.. @ ₹477
Should I wait for more offers till 5 July?
How much more do I need to spend to activate steam paid features?

Also please suggest below ₹100 great game.
Thank you

Steam Search

Some good games which cost near 100 (can be a bit above it):
- Life is Strange
- Tomb Raider
- Batman Arkham games
- Just Cause 3

There are many good free games in Steam, like DOTA 2, Smite (both are MOBA), Warframe (free Destiny 2, but better in some ways), Paladins (free Overwatch), Warface (free FPS), Team Fortress 2, Path of Exile, etc.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
CDPR pricing logic. :facepalm:

"Please pay ₹1 less for us to give you MORE content (all DLCs) cuz we're awesome you know!
And BTW screw you early supporters/fans of Witcher who paid full price cuz the season pass (all DLCs) costs you an extra ₹309 bucks. Sorry guys!"

*i.imgur.com/PvaPiZf.png
This is probably because of greater discount on the full package compared to base game

At least they have reduced their base price compared to launch, some others keep the base price forever (looking at your Bethesda)

Top Bottom