PC Game Deals

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
I am going to buy CS Go game.
Need help.
I don't have steam id, but whenever I create it I feel like deleting it (hate towards social media like things). So how do I buy CS Go game, so that whenever I want, I can add game to steam??
What are your suggestions.
I played CS Go game from warzone.
Which I need to update whenever update available. Can I update Original Game?
Some stupid doubts. Please don't mind.

Killing Machine
Need help.
I don't have steam id, but whenever I create it I feel like deleting it (hate towards social media like things). So how do I buy CS Go game, so that whenever I want, I can add game to steam??
You need Steam to activate and play CS:GO. Can't avoid that. You can however purchase the game from either Steam (digital purchase and direct download) or from Amazon or Flipkart or GamesTheShop (physical copies with Steam key and disc). You don't have to use the social media elements of Steam if you don't like to. Steam updates the game as and when a new update is available for the game, you don't have to manually do anything.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Piyush

Lanaya
Need help.
Just wait and Baba Ramdev will eventually release a Patanjali client for people who want to play multiplayer games without any attachment to social media tools.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
You need Steam to activate and play CS:GO. Can't avoid that. You can however purchase the game from either Steam (digital purchase and direct download) or from Amazon or Flipkart or GamesTheShop (physical copies with Steam key and disc). You don't have to use the social media elements of Steam if you don't like to. Steam updates the game as and when a new update is available for the game, you don't have to manually do anything.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
With physical CD and key for cs go, can I use it for multiple accounts??
Or use for 1st account, then delete account for some reason. Then create 2nd account and add this game again. Will this game work then?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Or use for 1st account, then delete account for some reason. Then create 2nd account and add this game again. Will this game work then?
Keys are tied to account. You can't reuse them.
Why would you create another account for steam anyway?
Physical discs have no meaning these days.

Kaltrops

In the zone
Why did Ubisoft increase the price of Watch_dogs 2 on the Indian steam store. Crazy.

Edit: it's for all recently released AAA Ubisoft titles. Far cry primal price has also increased. Also other games like Grow up which were costing Rs 299 is now 620.

Recently Steam added new currencies to their catalogue maybe because of that.

If this continues get ready to shell out more money guys.

Steam had no say in it. Publishers call. But yeah, pretty sad. Good thing I purchased Watchdogs 2 and Wildlands before the increase. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chimera201

Wise Old Owl

That sounds like you are trying to cheat or abuse the loot drops or something fishy.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Nope not like that. As I mentioned earlier, habit creating account and then deleting it.
Like, "At first looks awesome, then got bored with it.. so deleted"..
Maybe don't login instead of deleting.

Buying games for one account, deleting it and then creating another account would sound stupid.

Top Bottom