PC Game Deals

Alok

Adventurer
E3 2015 Digital Ticket - Includes content for Warframe, AoEII HD, Payday 2, and more!

*www.humblebundle.com/

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
*gamechangercharity.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.event&eventID=503

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut - $1.
follow the link and make donation of at least $1 and you will get a code for steam copy though email :whistleblower:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
*gamechangercharity.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.event&eventID=503

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut - $1.
follow the link and make donation of at least $1 and you will get a code for steam copy though email :whistleblower:

is that site safe asking for all the credit card details?

gameranand

Living to Play
Summer sales of Funstock Digital.
Some games there are at historical low price like Ace Combat Assault Horizon, Resident Evil games (selected few) and several others as well.
Just apply the coupon JUL-MIDWEEK-ITAD25 at checkouy page.

FunStock Summer Sale

Last edited:

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Nuuvem Summer Sale

Need a SA VPN to view all games and some games need address confirmation from paypal to complete the purchase

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
How exactly nuuvem purchase works ?
Can any one guide me .
Do I need VPN .
I have a CC which works well with steam and origin . will it work there ?
Any guide ?

Alok

Adventurer
How exactly nuuvem purchase works ?
Can any one guide me .
Do I need VPN .
I have a CC which works well with steam and origin . will it work there ?
Any guide ?

you will have to use paypal . and you need to create a brazil account using vpn and after your account is created no vpn is needed further. Just add to cart and pay using paypal. (Website is upgraded and let outsiders purchase now, I checked myself)

gameranand

Living to Play
you will have to use paypal . and you need to create a brazil account using vpn and after your account is created no vpn is needed further. Just add to cart and pay using paypal. (Website is upgraded and let outsiders purchase now, I checked myself)

Not for all games. Some games are restricted to Brazilian IP even if they give ROW keys.

Top Bottom