PC Game Deals

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Nope. Never heard. Plus all these key shops are untrusted. Better get from GameStop US. Payment could be tricky though. You have to use a fake US address while checkout and try with your payment methods. Mostly payment won't go through, in which case, buy a GameStop $25 gift card from Amazon (email delivery) and use it hassle-free.

- - - Updated - - -

or from Origin MX using Hola (Mexico) for $6.49

Will Origin MX keys bought from the site using Hola work in Origin client logged in from india,??

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Mass Effect for Rs 75 on Origin is an awesome deal.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is for 125. Any one know if the game has MP going on these days?

Killing Machine
yes if your PC can handle it . What is your config?
My laptop can't handle as of now. I'm using Dell XPS 15 with a dumb GT525m card with i7. I'm getting a PC next month or so. Asked my friend to pick FC4 coz the price was nice. I know Unity had and still has lotsa issues.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
My laptop can't handle as of now. I'm using Dell XPS 15 with a dumb GT525m card with i7. I'm getting a PC next month or so. Asked my friend to pick FC4 coz the price was nice. I know Unity had and still has lotsa issues.

Well most of the bugs have been taken care of with the latest patch , its just that game run like **** even on mid-end PC with nvidia 660/amd 7850 . However technically its awesome , amazing visual , variety of quest , a big open world but shitty campaign .

Top Bottom