PC Game Deals

Dude, why being hasty? It goes on sale pretty often for about $20-$30 at Nuuvem. :-/

A friend of mine gifted me some steam cards, so it was kinda free money. :)
I get it very often, previously i used to get iTunes now i ask him steam. :)

EDIT :-Checked istherianydeal, lowest has been 40$ for premium.

If i buy only Payday 2, is it worth it? It has ridiculous amount of DLC, will i miss anything if i dont buy em?

Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
A friend of mine gifted me some steam cards, so it was kinda free money. :)
I get it very often, previously i used to get iTunes now i ask him steam. :)

EDIT :-Checked istherianydeal, lowest has been 40$ for premium.

If i buy only Payday 2, is it worth it? It has ridiculous amount of DLC, will i miss anything if i dont buy em?

jeez i hope i had a friend like that.....

Killing Machine
For anyone interested in old classics - *www.game4u.com/buy-fallout-trilogy-pc-7008.html for 99/- (75rs shipping for me, not sure about other places)

Is the borderlands 2 multiplayer still up and alive?

Their basic multiplayer client died right?

And any point getting 1 and 2 or just tales from borderlands?

Tales from borderlands is entirely different game, and i have no clue to be honest of multiplayer, i have not even played single player yet. :)

My backlog is increasing lol
I have played tales from borderland on iPad and storyline is good. Definitely worth it.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Tales from borderlands is entirely different game, and i have no clue to be honest of multiplayer, i have not even played single player yet. :)

My backlog is increasing lol
Well all three games of the franchise are completely different I believe.

As for the first 2 they had 4 player co-op for sp campaign. I always wanted to try that when indulging myself with the versions I played on my frnds system ;)

Backlog: of course; keep buying and then see after a year. It will be like delaying all your 8 semester preparations and then starting a week before exams...

Edit: I meant borderlands the pre sequel. Not tales frm borderlands.

As for the first 2 they had 4 player co-op for sp campaign. I always wanted to try that when indulging myself with the versions I played on my frnds system ;)

Backlog: of course; keep buying and then see after a year. It will be like delaying all your 8 semester preparations and then starting a week before exams...

That is the reason i am not gonna buy anymore games for a while now, still need to finish MP3 and now SOM:ME and Borderlands hehe

gameranand

Living to Play

As for Borderlands, if you have friends who can play co-op with you then BL2 is worth it as well. However if you play a lot in Public lobbies then Prequel would be better for you. :)

anaklusmos

Youngling
Nope full price, 75$

- - - Updated - - -

How much would you rate it out of 10?

It will take me a while to download 45 GB at 500Kb/s. Asking to anaklusmos. :)
Except for the Nemesis system making things a bit repetitive if u make a single mistake and die, the game is a must play. I would say easy 8/10.
2 points lost for a bit too harsh punishment for death, and for the legendary quest lines being absolutely non rewarding even though they require so much effort to be put in

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
can anyone point me to a deal for BF4??

- - - Updated - - -

did a bit of googling..

*www.gamers-outlet.net/battlefield-4-premium-origin-global-cd-key?tracking=allkeyshop&utm_source=www.allkeyshop.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=allkeyshop

is this good??

Killing Machine
can anyone point me to a deal for BF4??

- - - Updated - - -

did a bit of googling..

Battlefield 4 Premium Origin Global CD Key

is this good??

Nope. Never heard. Plus all these key shops are untrusted. Better get from GameStop US. Payment could be tricky though. You have to use a fake US address while checkout and try with your payment methods. Mostly payment won't go through, in which case, buy a GameStop $25 gift card from Amazon (email delivery) and use it hassle-free.

- - - Updated - - -

or from Origin MX using Hola (Mexico) for $6.49

Killing Machine
Frys US has FC4 and AC Unity for $10 each in store. These are excess discount coupons from Samsung SSD promotion. Worth the price?

Top Bottom