PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
Are the Thief DLCs worth to buy? The booster packs, challenge map and the bank heist DLC. Can't the boosters be unlocked in-game?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Are the Thief DLCs worth to buy? The booster packs, challenge map and the bank heist DLC. Can't the boosters be unlocked in-game?

not worth IMO . they are **** just like every other square enix DLC . Booster pack is not available to unlock they are just cheats . Just upgrade your character normally .

- - - Updated - - -

Giving DLCs for free to lure people into buying the Deluxe Edition.

Also
*www.origin.com/en-in/store/buy/titanfall/pc-download/addon/titanfall-frontiers-edge
for free

Grabbed the DLCs for the time being. Will hunt for Titanfall giveaways now. :twisted:

Lol . So if they sell DLC maps people criticize them , now they are giving free and people find another reason to bash .

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Bank heist and challenge map is good. Get them. You may skip the booster packs.

Though I got all of them :/

Boosters can be unlocked in game but will take a lot of time and money.

Getting the dlc can help you play on the toughest difficulty on your very first play through as well.

IMO the booster pack giving the lockpick upgrade is the only one that you may consider since it helps big time.

Killing Machine
Avencast: Rise of the Mage FREE!

- - - Updated - - -

Bye bye regional pricing on next gen AAA steam games :/
Regional pricing will still exist with retail copies in India. It is just that WS Retail seems to have decided to exit the retail gaming business. So it will be only Flipkart marketplace for games hereafter, if this news is true. Downside is that we may not get FK quality delivery, huge deal of the day discounts, Flipkart First benefits, trust needs to be built on these marketplace sellers before purchasing from them, return policy etc. I have bought only once from non-WSRetail seller E4uFromKolkata so far and the seller is genuine.

- - - Updated - - -

Pixel Puzzles Japan Steam key FREE!

snap

Lurker
Avencast: Rise of the Mage FREE!

- - - Updated - - -

Regional pricing will still exist with retail copies in India. It is just that WS Retail seems to have decided to exit the retail gaming business. So it will be only Flipkart marketplace for games hereafter, if this news is true. Downside is that we may not get FK quality delivery, huge deal of the day discounts, Flipkart First benefits, trust needs to be built on these marketplace sellers before purchasing from them, return policy etc. I have bought only once from non-WSRetail seller E4uFromKolkata so far and the seller is genuine.

- - - Updated - - -

Pixel Puzzles Japan Steam key FREE!

whoa, Thanks! :D

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Only game worth buying is Valiant hearts , Rayman legends and blood dragon .
Edit - Child of Light is also very awesome .

Last edited:
Any deals? I already borrowed the 5 discs from colleague and took backups (just in case I end up buying digital copy) :p
Nope full price, 75$

- - - Updated - - -

How much would you rate it out of 10?

It will take me a while to download 45 GB at 500Kb/s. Asking to anaklusmos. :)

Top Bottom