PC Game Deals

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Save 90% on Serious Sam Complete Pack on Steam

for 10$

Expires in about 27 hours from the time of writing this post.

Is it worth buying?

Save 75% on Borderlands 2 Game of the Year on Steam
10$

Save 80% on PAYDAY 2 on Steam
6$
Save 75% on Borderlands 2 on Steam
5$
Save 80% on The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition on Steam
4$
Save 90% on PAYDAY™ The Heist on Steam
1.5$
Save 75% on Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition on Steam
7.5$
Save 80% on Shadow Warrior on Steam
8$

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Just found this too
Save 80% on Borderlands GOTY + Borderlands 2 on Steam

10$

Save 75% on Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack on Steam

13.74$ (but individual cost is $154.55)

:shock:

D

Deleted member 118788

Which deals from above are worth buying?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?

Killing Machine
Which deals from above are worth buying?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?
All are good games so its your choice to pick all that you need. Regarding prices, these are the standard discounted prices on any major Steam sales. To check if these are historic lowest prices use IsThereAnyDeal.com. If you are picking BL2, get the Complete Edition as I mentioned in one of the above posts.

Killing Machine
Some upsetting news. :( Though not officially confirmed by Flipkart.

Flipkart aka WS Retail to Exit the Gaming Retail Business: Sources | NDTV Gadgets

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
71% off is it worth it?,?
Sid Meier's Civilization V (Game Of The Year Edition) (Game Of The Year Edition) Games PC - Price In India. Buy Sid Meier's Civilization V (Game Of The Year Edition) (Game Of The Year Edition) Games PC Online at Flipkart.com

Killing Machine
71% off is it worth it?,?
Sid Meier's Civilization V (Game Of The Year Edition) (Game Of The Year Edition) Games PC - Price In India. Buy Sid Meier's Civilization V (Game Of The Year Edition) (Game Of The Year Edition) Games PC Online at Flipkart.com
No, don't buy it. Get Civ 5 complete edition instead when it goes on sale. This so called GOTY package misses few DLCs and moreover the stock with FK has issues. One TDF member got a incorrect game key. (non-GOTY)

[MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] GW2 worth buying?
One of the best MMOs ever made with zero subscription. You can burn hundreds of hours in it easily. Definitely worth $10 (and it doesn't go on sale frequently) but man I'm afraid you've missed the sale. :(

gameranand

Living to Play
I thought you were not interested the last time I posted, hence I didn't buzz you personally. :|

Thats why I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :D
Even if you had pinged me then also I wasn't online as I was at my village for 1 week. :p

Top Bottom