PC Game Deals

tech0freak0

tech is in mah bl00d
At Payment , I should use country Mexico?
And Name and address of debit card holder ? or Any fake one?
And its saying credit card and paypal option, can i use debit card?

UPDATE: Using Paypal, With my Canara bank debit card, payment is refused everytime?

Last edited:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
At Payment , I should use country Mexico?
And Name and address of debit card holder ? or Any fake one?
And its saying credit card and paypal option, can i use debit card?

UPDATE: Using Paypal, With my Canara bank debit card, payment is refused everytime?

1) Download FlyVPN and use Free Trial to connect into Mexico

2) Access Origin: Powered by EA with browser. Store is right when it's in Spanish

3) Add products to shopping cart

4) Enter shopping cart and proceed for checkout

5. Disable proxy!* Login to Origin account to which you wish to purchase game to

6. Disable! proxy!* and fill out payment information. Use legit information, don't spoof up any Mexican addresses

7. Finish transaction

Disable! proxy!*

This is very important thing to do. Doing it at step 5 is optional, but at step 6 it's MANDATORY to do before filling out payment information and sending it over to Origin. Disabling VPN isn't mandatory as it's a lot more secure connection, but some prefer disabling VPN connections before sending payment information.

tech0freak0

tech is in mah bl00d
[MENTION=144954]alienempire[/MENTION] yeah, i'm using hola extension:-D
Update: Still not luck with paypal:-(
I will try with credit card.

Till when this sale will last?

Last edited:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
[MENTION=144954]alienempire[/MENTION] yeah, i'm using hola extension:-D
Update: Still not luck with paypal:-(
I will try with credit card.

Till when this sale will last?

I am not sure but it was not working with paypal for me . My friend helped me get the game via ICICI debit card .

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
But i'm having second thoughts, as I think, I wont able to download whooping 21gb on my 512kbps connection with 150kps downloading speed.:-(

Dont worry , i also downloaded the game with 512 Kbps . It took me a week , but it was more than worth ,

Killing Machine
Celebrating the launch of the Steam Music Player, you can grab soundtracks of all Valve titles for FREE.
Expires Oct 1. Note: You need to own the base game first. For Free To Play movie just add it to Steam account first and then claim the free soundtrack.

Top Bottom