PC Game Deals

abhidev

Human Spambot
I mailed GameStop.com asking abt the BF4 pic download purchase and this what they replied

'Battlefield 4 is only available for purchase and download in North America(US and Canada). You would not be able to download this game in India. ' :(

anaklusmos

Youngling
I mailed GameStop.com asking abt the BF4 pic download purchase and this what they replied

'Battlefield 4 is only available for purchase and download in North America(US and Canada). You would not be able to download this game in India. ' :(
Go for the amazon sale from tonite, BF4 $30

abhidev

Human Spambot
Also Amazon shows several options to purchase the game

1. PC download
2. PC instant access

Which option is required for the game to show up in origin after purchase?

anaklusmos

Youngling
Also Amazon shows several options to purchase the game

1. PC download
2. PC instant access

Which option is required for the game to show up in origin after purchase?

Afaik, PC download= they give u the key
PC instant access= U sumhow link ur origin account to amazon and they directly add the game to it

nikku_hot123

In the zone
battlefield 4 for 30$ on gamestop no wait for black friday.
Is it region free???
Download Battlefield 4 - Digital Download for PC | GameStop

abhidev

Human Spambot
Afaik, PC download= they give u the key
PC instant access= U sumhow link ur origin account to amazon and they directly add the game to it

I checked their help section...PC Download means you download it from amazon using their own download client similar to origin.

Contacted Amazon and asked this

'I want to purchase a digital version of the game so that I can download it after purchase. I wanted to buy Battlefield 4 pc download but I want it to be attached to my origin account. So which option should I select 1. PC download or 2. PC instant access so that it can be attached to my Origin account??? '

and they replied --->
'Amazon Games & Software Downloads can only be purchased by customers connecting to the Internet from a location in the United States (specifically the 48 contiguous states, the District of Columbia, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands).

A U.S. credit card with a U.S. billing address must be used to purchase Game/Software Downloads. And, once your 1-Click Payment Method is updated with the said requirement, you'll be able to purchase the digital order of Game. '

digit1191

In the zone
^ No it does not mean that. I bought BF3 from Amazon. PC download means
* Yes, you can download using their client
* You will get a key which you can activate via Origin

digit1191

In the zone
How did it accept an Indian Debit card when only US debit cards are allowed to purchase. Can u explain in a bit detail?
Thanks.

Mine is an international debit card. Standard Chartered.

It accepted. I also don't know why and how :-D I also got super meat boy from Amazon

abhidev

Human Spambot
Mine is an international debit card. Standard Chartered.

It accepted. I also don't know why and how :-D I also got super meat boy from Amazon

you mean when you purchase you get a game code to be used in origin/steam?

I added COD-Ghost to my amazon cart and it says 'Game Downloads are only available to US customers'

digit1191

In the zone
you mean when you purchase you get a game code to be used in origin/steam?

I added COD-Ghost to my amazon cart and it says 'Game Downloads are only available to US customers'

Yes u get a key code which u can activate in steam / origin.

Give a US address. Or else it'll show u that message.

Top Bottom