PC Game Deals

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
No, the subscription starts immediately. I don't have anything to play on it now, waiting for EA Play. It is for 3 months, so bought it.
Do you think buying multiple 6 months subscription to XBL Gold is worth it? It comes down to about Rs 170/month for XB GP Ultimate then (for 22 months).

Nevermind, I'll get the base version instead. I don't know if I have enough time to play games on working days. :oops:

Edit 2: Halo MCC is 160 GB. RIP my storage :(.
Installing Yakuza Games first.

Last edited:
Do you think buying multiple 6 months subscription to XBL Gold is worth it? It comes down to about Rs 170/month for XB GP Ultimate then (for 22 months).

Nevermind, I'll get the base version instead. I don't know if I have enough time to play games on working days. :oops:

Edit 2: Halo MCC is 160 GB. RIP my storage :(.
Installing Yakuza Games first.
Not sure, I know some people have bought multiple XGP yearly subscriptions & converted them to XGP ultimate, but unless you have Xbox or both Xbox & PC, not much point of ultimate.

I'm just waiting for EA Play games. Also good to have few friends to play FH4 now.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Haha halo MCC is complete so size is more. See if you can install only selected games like we do from Steam. I usually remove single players after finishing.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk
Tried installing single games and it still gave the size as 160 GB. Would do it after completing Yakuza games.

Killing Machine
Not technically an offer, but you can buy Cyberpunk using Russia VPN for $25. PayPal payment should work.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
As we are nearing the hopeful release date (Dec 10):

CP2077 available on Amazon for ₹2499. Same as GamesTheShop as well.
  • GTS gives you T-shirt free
  • Amazon gives you bank/cashback offers to reduce the price a bit further down.
Choose your pick.
Are these physical copies? We get the physical goodies like map, poster and all?

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Are these physical copies? We get the physical goodies like map, poster and all?
From amazon page:
The Standard Edition comes with the following physical items: Case with GOG Code, World Compendium detailing the game’s setting and lore, Postcards from Night City, Map of Night City, Stickers.

Killing Machine
Isn't that in the Russian language only, like many other games?
In this case, no - has all languages support. It seems to be just plain high level regional pricing.
Ukraine VPN shows $29.99
Mexico $34.86 (see below)

*i.imgur.com/2MOtS6a.png

In this case, no - has all languages support. It seems to be just plain high level regional pricing.
Ukraine VPN shows $29.99
Mexico $34.86 (see below)

*i.imgur.com/2MOtS6a.png
If someone was really interested in buying CP 2077, 2.5k retail copy in India seems good, about ~$33. But $25 is surely significantly cheaper.

Killing Machine
*www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/news/the-holiday-sale-returns-on-december-17-plus-15-free-games

We’re getting ready for the season of giving with our most festive sale of the year!

The Epic Games Store Holiday Sale begins on December 17, and we’ve got some goodies in store for you. Unwrap deals up to 75% off, but that’s not all....

Also starting December 17, we’ll be giving away a new game each day for two weeks straight - that’s right, it’s 15 Days of Free Games! Each game will be free to claim for just 24 hours, but they’re yours to keep forever.

Now is the perfect time to browse and add any games you’re interested in to your Wishlist while logged in to your Epic account - you’ll receive a notification if they go on sale.

Happy (Early) Holidays, everyone!

Top Bottom