PC Game Deals

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Anything noteworthy and historic lowest?
(same as steam)Doom,

(Cheaper than steam ever)
xcom 2 war of the chosen,
bioshock 3 season pass,
remember me

(Games with no price on steam)
Rochard

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: 007
OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
DOOM @ $9.99 at Fanatical (previously BundleStars):-

Fanatical - DOOM Bundle

Finding it slightly cheaper at 66% discount level compared to Steam INR price.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Not unless you want to. You can buy and then cancel the subscription when you want. You'll still have the keys that you paid for.
I thought you only got to play them whilst you are on subscription. Something like Amazon Prime for multimedia. It's nice that you can keep the keys and play it even after ending subscription.

gameranand

Living to Play
I thought you only got to play them whilst you are on subscription. Something like Amazon Prime for multimedia. It's nice that you can keep the keys and play it even after ending subscription.
Subscription in the sense that you'll get new games every month without need to buy again and again. You can very well buy it every month as well.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Get Two Ubisoft PC Classics For Free This December - UbiBlog - Ubisoft®

Just in time for the holiday season, Ubisoft is celebrating two big anniversaries by giving players the chance to download Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag and World in Conflict on Uplay PC for free. It’s been ten years since the release of critically acclaimed real-time strategy game World in Conflict, so from December 4 (9AM PST) through on December 11 (2AM PST), you’ll be able to download World in Conflict and its expansion (Soviet Assault) for free. Then, in honor of the tenth anniversary of the first Assassin’s Creed game, you’ll be able to get Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag for free from December 12 (6AM PST) through December 18 (2AM PST). As long as you download the games through Uplay during their free periods, they will be yours to keep and play whenever you like.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Buy Homefront from the Humble Store

HomeFront FREE

IMG_0455.JPG

Stuck at checkout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom