PC Game Deals

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I haven't played it but the servers are almost dead on pc. Single player is mediocre at best

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
are you sure hardline servers are dead because bf4 is still there so i expect hardline servers would be up better

Killing Machine
Buy Mr.President! for ₹2.71 from Humble Store.
Current price on Steam = ₹77. Has achievements and cards that gives you back ₹12-13.

ABOUT THIS GAME
Mr.President! Can you take a bullet for the soon to be President of the United States of America?! You play as D1ck “Rock-Hard” Johnson a bulletproof man, the best bodyguard money can buy. He is sworn to protect the most hated presidential candidate of all time Ronald Rump.

=== No brainer. Not to mention reviews are Mostly Positive. :D Please buy and support and lets do a round of 1 minute silence for those poor Americans for the next few years. :)

Last edited:

Killing Machine
Doom (100% UNCUT version) Day-One-Edition for approx ₹450. Price in Steam sales = ₹1000. Any friends in Germany can help? It looks like a physical copy. Dammit!

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Doom (100% UNCUT version) Day-One-Edition for approx ₹450. Price in Steam sales = ₹1000. Any friends in Germany can help? It looks like a physical copy. Dammit!
Damn. Would like to get one myself.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
Damn. Would like to get one myself.

No worries bro. Since it's physical copy I think it would be mostly region locked. The name is Bethesda you know. I got excited due to the similar fact that gamesplanet.de always sells uncut region free keys. I watch out for fallout deals from them usually. So I kinda got carried away with it.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
No worries bro. Since it's physical copy I think it would be mostly region locked. The name is Bethesda you know. I got excited due to the similar fact that gamesplanet.de always sells uncut region free keys. I watch out for fallout deals from them usually. So I kinda got carried away with it.

Yeah true. Anyway they are charging +€5 for shipping

masterkd

Padawan
Buy Mr.President! for ₹2.71 from Humble Store.
Current price on Steam = ₹77. Has achievements and cards that gives you back ₹12-13.

ABOUT THIS GAME
Mr.President! Can you take a bullet for the soon to be President of the United States of America?! You play as D1ck “Rock-Hard” Johnson a bulletproof man, the best bodyguard money can buy. He is sworn to protect the most hated presidential candidate of all time Ronald Rump.

=== No brainer. Not to mention reviews are Mostly Positive. :D Please buy and support and lets do a round of 1 minute silence for those poor Americans for the next few years. :)
Anybody having trouble in paypal with HDFC CC? My transaction is getting declined.

masterkd

Padawan
I got a call from bank. It was getting declined because the system thought it as suspicious activity. Now after I confirmed bank have unblocked it and my transaction went through.

Reactions: 007
Top Bottom