PC Game Deals

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Visit origin store .Many games price slashed to Rs 269.

Origin Online Store

Going to grab Fifa 12. is it a good buy? or FIFA Manager 12?

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I was thinking of buying Sims 3. Though i don't know what type of game is that and all. I have heard the name from many of my friends. Also there are many variations of that game. Can you please suggest me anything about that?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
lol.. posted in same time..

I think Sims 3 base game is not there in the origin sale list. All are those expansions.

There is 75% sale going on steam for Sims 3(10 $) which have the base game. I have no idea about this game.wait for the experts. ;)

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Visit origin store .Many games price slashed to Rs 269.

Origin Online Store

Going to grab Fifa 12. is it a good buy? or FIFA Manager 12?

Stay away from Fifa Manager 12, get Football Manager 2013 instead.

Nice deals btw, apart from Simcity 4, which you are better off getting from Steam (to avoid Origin, if not for anything else). And Digital Deluxe Editions are same price of regular versions. Nice!

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Stay away from Fifa Manager 12, get Football Manager 2013 instead.

Nice deals btw, apart from Simcity 4, which you are better off getting from Steam (to avoid Origin, if not for anything else). And Digital Deluxe Editions are same price of regular versions. Nice!

Football Manager is not in the list.. :(

Yeah.. I was also surprised to see the deluxe versions are of same price as regular versions.
Anyway Dragon Age - Deluxe will be a good buy. I already have that, so going for Fifa 12.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Football Manager is not a EA game, but its the best soccer management game. It's on Steam, so keep an eye on deals at Steam, GG GMG etc.

bippukt

In the zone
Football Manager is not for the faint of heart. It is a truly hardcore game, but if you are really into it and spend a good amount of time figuring out how stuff works, it will provide you hundreds of hours of entertainment. The lowest that I saw it go was $14 with the GMG code - unfortunately, it was gone by the time I came to know about it. It also seems to be out of stuck at Indian online shops, unfortunately.

The Origin sale is very nice - I am replaying Dragon Age: Origins and then Awakenings and so I bought Dragon Age II for 269! The cheapest I saw before that was 799 at Flipkart, so not bad at all. I have the Ultimate Edition, but I am not sure what I should recommend to a friend - Ultimate at 699 or DA:O Deluxe + Awakening for 538. It is also a good time to get started on the Mass Effect series.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
From what I have heard, the aura/charm that will be built playing DA will shatter in pieces after playing DA2. ;)

bippukt

In the zone
It is good, but it is different from Dragon Age: Origins. You won't regret paying 269 for it, from what I've heard.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete for download $14.99 - GOG.com @ $16. This is the complete edition including the original game and all the 3 expansions: Mask of the Betrayer, Storm of Zehir, and Mysteries of Westgate.

King Arthur Collection - Buy and download on GamersGate @ $5. For the Total War fans, who want something different.

The Guild Complete Collection - Buy and download on GamersGate @ $7.50. Very good city building game with almost endless gameplay.

Or just pick:- The Guild II Renaissance - Buy and download on GamersGate @ $2.50. It's a standalone game which includes all the maps & features of Guild II, pretty much the single game of the series that you need to play, unless you are one of those who loves to delve in the history of a series.

axes2t2

I am a cat
[GG] Dead Space 1+2 bundle -80% ($7.99)

[Steam] Free Weekend: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare + 50% off ($12.50)

[Steam][Daily deal] Ace of Spades -50% £3.49

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^Better to get the Dead Space games from Origin sale. The bundle is being sold by Gamersgate's UK portal and there may be region restriction for activation in Origin.

GMG update:-

Condemned: Criminal Origins, Viking: Battle for Asgard, Renegade Ops & Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit - all $3 each with coupon code GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK. Some 10 hours left for the sale. All games are Steam redeemable.

THQ Collection at GameFly @ $25. THQ Collection includes:

Company of Heroes Gold
Darksiders
Darksiders II
Homefront
Metro 2033
MX vs. ATV Reflex
Nexuiz
Red Faction
Red Faction II
Red Faction Armageddon
Saints Row 2
Saints Row the Third
Supreme Commander Gold
Titan Quest Gold
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Retribution Complete Pack
Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine

All games are Steam enabled and more importantly, the bundle is available for purchase from India. :)

GetGamesGo update:-

Assassin's Creed Sale

AC, AC2 & Brotherhood 75% off, Revelations 66% off and AC3 20% off including various DLCs & Deluxe editions.

tkin

Back to school!!
OMG, check out this amazing bundle, but from Amazon, wonder from where you download the games?
Amazon.com: THQ Mega Pack [Download]: Video Games

19 Game Downloads in This Bundle:

1. Company of Heroes - Tales of Valor [Download]
2. Company of Heroes Game of the Year [Download]
3. Darksiders II [Download]
4. Darksiders [Download]
5. Homefront [Download]
6. MX vs ATV Reflex [Download]
7. Metro 2033 [Download]
8. Nexuiz [Download]
9. Red Faction Armageddon [Download]
10. Red Faction Guerrilla [Download]
11. Saints Row 2 [Download]
12. Saints Row: The Third [Download]
13. Supreme Commander [Download]
14. Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance [Download]
15. Titan Quest Gold [Download]
16. Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II - Gold Edition [Download]
17. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine [Download]
18. Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War Gold [Download]
19. Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution [Download]

Only $24.99

Fair well THQ.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Already posted in the previous page. ;) Apart from CoH GOTY, rest are Steam redeemable.

thinkjamil

Journeyman
Anybody knows if I can pay on origin via SBI virtual card? I tried always "Payment Authorisation Failed"
Can I create a paypal account with this virtual card and then use the paypal account?

Last edited:
Top Bottom