PC Game Deals

Kaltrops

In the zone
DA:I is banned in India and not purchasable on Indian Origin store. You know that or is this news to you?
Yes, I'm aware of this, hence my question. I thought that was fairly obvious. I would like to know if there is another way to play this game in India.

Kaltrops

In the zone
I guess Mexico is cheaper than US. That's why. Did a quick check on the GOTY edition. US has it for $29.99 whereas MX $19.99.
Wow. Those prices are crazy cheap! Thanks. Going to download TunnelBear on my PC and purchase. :)

What about Billing Address? Does it have to be the credit card billing address or a fake Mexican one?

Last edited:

Killing Machine
Wow. Those prices are crazy cheap! Thanks. Going to download TunnelBear on my PC and purchase. :)

What about Billing Address? Does it have to be the credit card billing address or a fake Mexican one?
Better to use a fake Mexican address (but valid as in a real address of some place) while checkout. I usually do that for cross region purchases in general. Doesn't have to match actual credit card address for Indian cards.

Kaltrops

In the zone
Better to use a fake Mexican address (but valid as in a real address of some place) while checkout. I usually do that for cross region purchases in general. Doesn't have to match actual credit card address for Indian cards.
Thanks bud. You've been a real help :)

Top Bottom