PC Game Deals

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Ordered Civilization 5 complete and Thief.
Are the Thief DLCs worth it?

Edit: Crap! WS Retail's stock of Civilisation 5 was over the moment I proceeded for payment. -_-

Edit 2: Back in stock again. :D

Last edited:

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
bradman cricket is out of stock now, the rest are still there
ordered civ 5 finally, been wanting to play that game for a long time

Killing Machine
Holy.... I just said during the last HIB that next should be Bethesda or Origin 2 bundle and here it is!

Humble Origin Bundle 2

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Holy.... I just said during the last HIB that next should be Bethesda or Origin 2 bundle and here it is!

Humble Origin Bundle 2

Not as exciting as Origin bundle 1, Garden warfare and ME2 is probably the only thing thats good in it .. DA : O was already free
If they add BF4 to this, id instabuy this though lel
They are waiting for the average price to go up before revealing what games they have in store..

geek_rocker

Broken In
Not as exciting as Origin bundle 1, Garden warfare and ME2 is probably the only thing thats good in it .. DA : O was already free
If they add BF4 to this, id instabuy this though lel
They are waiting for the average price to go up before revealing what games they have in store..

If only they had ME3, I would have been willing to pay upto 20USD for it. I have 1 and 2 on steam and there is no way of getting mass effect 3 for me as there seems to be no physical copies in the market and Origin India won't accept Entropay or Debit cards. :(

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
If only they had ME3, I would have been willing to pay upto 20USD for it. I have 1 and 2 on steam and there is no way of getting mass effect 3 for me as there seems to be no physical copies in the market and Origin India won't accept Entropay or Debit cards. :(
I dunno if its only me or not,but I get all sceptical when thinking about buying a game on origin. Steam and gog are my best liked online platforms/services and I don't have tot think twice before buying anything from them.

Anyhow, I have none of the games in this humble bundle ( except peggle ). So would you still recommend me getting it?

gameranand

Living to Play
Bought BTA pack. :D

Already had Command & Conquer, Dragon Age and Bejeweled on Origin. Too bad they have given me a single key for all, only if they had given separate keys then that would be awesome. Basically bought for DA2 and ME2, as most probably they would add ME1 as well in next turn. :)

$hadow

Geek in making
Steam Community :: shadow so I made a new profile for TDF lost my earlier one :cry: and haven't bought anything yet so I can't add anyone so I am requesting to add me.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Got bta. Hope they add one or all of me,me3,ds,ds3 :/

The good part though is that you get both origin and steam keys for the games :D (steam keys for the major games)

geek_rocker

Broken In
I dunno if its only me or not,but I get all sceptical when thinking about buying a game on origin. Steam and gog are my best liked online platforms/services and I don't have tot think twice before buying anything from them.

Anyhow, I have none of the games in this humble bundle ( except peggle ). So would you still recommend me getting it?

Yes, I can vouch for humble bundle. Their payment system is different and the games are worth a lot more. Also, you get steam keys for mot of those games.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Yes, I can vouch for humble bundle. Their payment system is different and the games are worth a lot more. Also, you get steam keys for mot of those games.
I don't have any problem with HB. Bought loads of games there. I mean the platform. E.g origin.

Why? E.g u get mass effect 2 in this HB. Now try to get all the dlc for me2 and u end up paying 5 times the price of base game. Same scenario in steam or gog : all dlcs listed and they go on sale when u can get them no sweat.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[Humble Store] Rogue-Like Midweek Sale: Rogue Legacy (-67%) Binding Of Isaac + Wrath Of The Lamb (-75%) Risk Of Rain (-72%) FTL (-75%) Sunless Sea (-19%) Legend Of Dungeon (-80%) Tiny Keep (-75%) Runers (-50%) Sword Of The Stars: The Pit (-66%) Road

Top Bottom