PC Game Deals

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
hey,i am thinking about buying guild wars 2.but i am currently in college where i have to use lappy-intel hd 4400.will i able to play smoothly,even by reducing reso and settings?
not even considering the sub-par internet there

nope

Computer Games on Laptop Graphic Cards - NotebookCheck.net Tech

Killing Machine
Just an info for those thinking about getting DST for $5.

NOTE: Players who currently own Don't Starve on Steam will get Don't Starve Together for free when it exits Early-Access. During Early-Access, current owners of Don't Starve get 2 copies of Don't Starve Together through the Frontier Pack at 75% off.

Killing Machine
[MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] any plans for GTA V bro
[STRIKE]Yes amjath, will be getting it tomorrow or the day after. Saving funds in Steam wallet meanwhile.[/STRIKE] ...andddd bought :)

bought guild wars 2 normal one .............. ingame id: dragslayer.7581 plz add me............
nomad. 6047 here...however it will take me eons to download this game
Mine is : Cyberghost.6149 add me on GW2
My fellow warriors, please welcome Vampire.6345 to the guild! :-D

Last edited:

Killing Machine
Reposting my old post in Game Deals thread for the sake of Digitians
==================================================
For everyone debating about G2A - I've known about this site for a while and I wouldn't personally recommend it. Neither have I posted any deals from this site here even when I have stumbled upon good deals in the past.
Here are my reasons:

1. One of my friend bought D2 keys (yes, we still play D2 :) ) and he received muted keys (Muted as in half-banned keys by Battle.net - you can play the game but chat privileges would have been revoked due to excessive spamming from those keys). He couldn't get a refund / couldn't get Blizzard to help him out as well.
  2. The site is not 100% trustable and its services are shady. Period. It also has a marketplace meaning you will be buying from sellers as well. Higher chances of getting scammed.
  3. For a guaranteed purchase and 100% buyer protection, you need to opt for the G2A Shield which is like $1 to $2 on top of the purchase. WTF? I should pay $40 for a game and still keep nail-biting whether I'll get a working key or not? Who does that these days? If you don't opt for the protection, you will be running behind them for months to get a refund. I know instances where this has happened.
  4. Many Steam keys sold by G2A have been revoked by Steam. Google it.
  5. Finally, G2A is treated as an unauthorized CD-key reseller on reddit GameDeals sub. That's good enough for me to skip it.

Buy at your own risk. Do opt for G2A shield if you are going for it. 95% you may end up with a happy smile. But IMO, its not worth the headache of running behind someone for your money when you are one of those 5% unlucky ones.

As some of you may have read already, there is huge outburst among the customers of Ubisoft right now. Short version of the story is - Ubisoft banned and removed FC4 licences from the libraries of a lot of gamers without any notice, stating that these were fraudulent purchases. Most of these keys were bought from G2A and Kinguin - couple of well-known 3rd party resellers. More details here.

G2A has made an official statement today. Posting this just to iterate the fact that there is no guarantee you will get a "clean" key from G2A and even if you are a victim you only get a "compensation" if you did not opt for G2A Shield.

anaklusmos

Youngling
No I did not. Not much interested in MMORPG. I mostly prefer Co-Op and SP games. Also my backlog is way too long so I knew I won't get much time to play this one.
And I didn't had money at that time. :D

Same, even though I pre-ordered the game, I hardly got any time to play it. So much gaming backlog, with job, life and other time (and life :p) consuming games like WoW and DoTA cutting into my time to play this awesome game

Nerevarine

Incarnate
lol it was heralded as the biggest awesomest xbox one exclusive ever.. i guess they realised it was rotten and it got ported to PC.. same thing with dead island 3

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Well I am resisting hard to the temptation of buying games right now. Thanks to my winter haul I have some backlog of 300 hours now which should keep me busy till summer sales

So I am doing a lot of scrutiny before buying anything anyway :)

Top Bottom