PC for designing using WACOM 13 HD

salkis

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run?
Ans: Designing in XARA Desinger Pro X9 - (will upgrade to X11), Sketchup, PLEX server, KODI- XBMC, vbox, android simulator - AMIDuOS.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 20- 30k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:NO

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:8.1 pro (already) will go for windows 10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:Already have 1 TB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:Already i have Two monitors Asus 1440 x900 connected in VGA and DVI

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:Monitor, keyboard, mouse, Pc case, PSU, hardrives x 2 , DVD drives x2.
(if the new motherboard will not fit in the old case then will go for a new case.)

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:1-2 weeks

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:Assembler. He is a system administrator, but does not know much about graphics card.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Kerala, Ernakulam District.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:I already have a DELL Pc from 2007, but wanted to connect the WACOM 13HD drawing monitor to an HDMI. I was hoping to change the mother board and processor. Checked out the Mid Range gaming PC configuration in Digit magazine.
The ASUS B85M-G has triple monitor setup with HDMI, VGA and DVI port. Can I get just the board and processor to connect the triple monitor (without investing in a Graphics Card). My main need is to run 3 monitors simultaneously with one HDMI connected to the WACOM 13 HD graphics monitor tablet. Or I may run one monitor and the Wacom 13 HD. Kindly mention if for the new motherboard a new Power supply unit is necessary?
Thanks in advance. Proud digit subscriber since many years.
-Salkis

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Intel Xeon E3 1241 v3 -21000,
Gigabyte B85M-D3H -5500,
Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1600Mhz -4000,
Corsair SPEC 01 -3800.
TOTAL -34,300.

OP
S

salkis

Right off the assembly line