PC for 50-60k for editing and programming HELP

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
Are you guys sure the prices will not come down for sure till feb 2018?

I just noticed this .. if you can wait till then , don't buy now .. there is a very very strong chance that we will have atleast B360 boards by Feb 2018 ..
This will save you around Rs 4500-5000 .. which is significant ... with a H310 by march it will save you around Rs 7000

to me this build doesn't look too interesting because of high mobo cost

but then there is uncertainty regarding dollar price / Ram price and SSD Price .. so it's a gamble.. but in the end you still are likely to save more .. maybe buying ram now could be benficial

Last edited:
OP
R

raj050

Broken In
mod edit:yes,it is not allowed

Sorry if I am not allowed to talk about cracked version

Last edited by a moderator:

ssb1551

Technomancer
Get a RAM stick now, Because the trend is upwards & if it increases more then you will have to shell out more on RAM. I bought a 16GB DDR4 3000MHz stick of Corsair Vengeance for 7.8k few months back & now it is around 13k! So better hurry up & buy the RAM

OP
R

raj050

Broken In
What are your thoughts on branded PC like dell inspiron 3268 with i5 7th Gen and 8gb ram for 49k along with 20inch monitor ?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Stay away from branded PCs.You will get only 1 year warranty on all components(as they would be considered oem not retail parts) & psu would be just enough to use PC under heavy load not to mention mobo BIOS would most likely be locked with lot less options(essential so as not to push system beyond what dell expects from a typical consumer).

OP
R

raj050

Broken In
Stay away from branded PCs.You will get only 1 year warranty on all components(as they would be considered oem not retail parts) & psu would be just enough to use PC under heavy load not to mention mobo BIOS would most likely be locked with lot less options(essential so as not to push system beyond what dell expects from a typical consumer).

It comes with 3 years warranty as some festival offer. Still u think it's a bad option ?

vivek g delhi

Broken In
What are your thoughts on branded PC like dell inspiron 3268 with i5 7th Gen and 8gb ram for 49k along with 20inch monitor ?
I have been provided a branded core i7 5th gen HP by my oragnization. Crappy screen. Crappy PSU. No HDMI. Locked BIOS. Bloatware. Only advantage was OEM Win10.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

OP
R

raj050

Broken In
Thanks guys. I asked this question because 8th Gen is not available currently in local market and with 7th gen with original windows 10 the cost was almost equal or more than dell desktop when compared to assembled so wanted to check on that option as well as I don't plan to overclock it or play any games

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
It comes with 3 years warranty as some festival offer. Still u think it's a bad option ?
Calculate for yourself.7th gen i5 for ~13k,cheap basic oem mobo for ~6-7k with locked/crippled bios,1tb hdd for ~3k,8gb cheap oem ram for ~4k,cheap basic psu for ~4k,cheap cabinet for ~2k,cheap basic KB/Mouse for ~0.5k,cheap 20" monitor for ~6k,original OEM win 10 home for ~6-7k.If you still think it is a good option then your choice.

vivek g delhi

Broken In
Thanks guys. I asked this question because 8th Gen is not available currently in local market and with 7th gen with original windows 10 the cost was almost equal or more than dell desktop when compared to assembled so wanted to check on that option as well as I don't plan to overclock it or play any games
Just check the manual of the product. Hope that it will not be Limited in HDD bays, RAM slots, PSU, SATA Slots, NVME slot, PCI-E slots, PCI slots for upgradability within next 3 years

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

OP
R

raj050

Broken In
@whitestar_999 @vivek g delhi u guys helped in making it clear to the point

I just got carried away with all original software and onsite support for 3 years I thought this will be less headache kinda feeling

Yes it is a mini cabinet so upgrading is almost not possible

Top Bottom