PC for 35-40K

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
The kit you have selected from flipkart is good and you can it with your system with ease.
I think it answers your problem with RAM. :)

OP
S

Shankar36

Broken In
Ok Thanks d6bmg

If That(G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) PC RAM (F3-17000CL11D-8GBXL) - G.Skill: Flipkart.com) kit is available @around 4.2K then I will go for it.....if its cost is 5.3K as mentioned in fk then can I go for this G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) PC RAM (F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL) - G.Skill: Flipkart.com

That ASUS F2A85M-LE Mobo has the following specs for Memory

Memory:

2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR3 2400(O.C.)/2250(O.C.)/2200(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Support AMD Memory Profile (AMP) memory
* The Max. 32GB memory capacity can be supported with DIMMs of 16GB (or above). ASUS will update QVL once the DIMMs are available on the market.

Does this Dual Channel Memory Architecture mean that we have to go for RAM sticks only in multiples of 2?

Also 2133(OC) in (memory specs) mean that 2133MHz can be achieved only by overclocking CPU and IGP?

Sorry If I'm asking too many dumb questions here:oops: but I just need to get these doubts cleared before going to buy my pc tmrw as I have to go to Bangalore to get these things.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Single 8GB ram will do.

Difference between dual channel and single channel is negligible so better get single 8GB ram and save a slot for future upgrade.regarding 2nd question you can use similar ram with same specification preferably same brand.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Does this Dual Channel Memory Architecture mean that we have to go for RAM sticks only in multiples of 2?

Also 2133(OC) in (memory specs) mean that 2133MHz can be achieved only by overclocking CPU and IGP?

1. Dual channel architecture can only be active while you are using two same RAM in correctly colored RAM slot (read, same color)
2. 2133MHz speed is achievable without overclocking.
It is mentioned int eh manufacturer site only because the processor netively doesn't support 2133MHz. But it won't be any problem at all.