Ram
Graphics Card
Dvd Writer

I dont need Hard Drives

OP
S

sreeman pal

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')

Ans:I Am a photographer,It will be used for RAW Processing editing,video editing & rendering

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.

Ans:30K

3. Planning to overclock?

Ans:No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?

Ans:Win7/Win10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?

Ans:I have my hard drives i dont need new hard drives but if you want to suggest something due to compatiblity its ok.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?

Ans:SMPS Processor Motherboard Cabinet Ram Graphics Card Dvd Writer

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:Tomorrow

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:Yes

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Kolkata

11. Anything else which you would like to say?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget -34K

Intel Core i3 6100 -8500,
Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2 -4500,
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 2400Mhz -2500,
Antec VP550P -3500,
Antec GX200 -3000,
Asus 24B3ST DVD/RW -1000,
Sapphire RX460 2GB -11000.
Total -34,000.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

ssb1551

Technomancer
Is an i3 enough for RAW Processing editing? I guess OP will have to increase his budget to accommodate a minimum i5 6500.

Top Bottom