PC Configuration suggestion under Rs 22,000 for a gaming center (low resolution gaming only!)

Th3_1

Broken In
Hi all. Need your help.. Again! This time for my 4th gaming center in Kolkata (20 PCs + 6-8 PS4s).. Looking forward to your expert opinions

1. What is the purpose of the computer? (Note: If you are planning to say multimedia, you will have to be more specific as all types of systems are capable of doing that)
A: Solely Gaming, at a maximum resolution of 1366x768 or 1440x900.

2. Are you open to alternate ideas/products giving similar better performance but offering more VFM/ sellers? If not- why?
A: Yes

3. What is your MAX budget?
A: Rs 22,000

4. Planning to overclock?
A: No

5. Which OS are you planning to use?
A: Windows XP or 8

6. How much hard drive space is needed?
A: 500 GB max.

7. What resolution will the screen run at & whats the size of the screen you want?
A: Resolution - 1366x768 or 1440x900. Screen size - 18.5” or 19” max.

8. How would you rate your hardware knowledge from the count of 1-10? (1 being the lowest, 5 being you are somewhat in sync with the current performers and 10 being the highest)
A: 9

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
A: Yes, have built many systems.

10. When are you planning to buy the system?
A: Within the next 20 days.

11. Are you one of the types looking out for "future proof" configurations?
A: Not exactly, but should go atleast 2 years without upgrades.

12. Are there going to be any components that you don't want to include in this new rig? If yes, do mention.
A: Yes. I do not require a DVD writer or External Speakers.

13. Which city do you live in and are you open to buying from shops from other city/states?
A: Kolkata. Yes, if service under warranty is not an issue.

14. Mention any other points if deemed necessary
A: Want to stick with AMD (CPU & GPU) which I have been using in all my other centers without problems. Find them more VFM.
Motherboard must have Gigabit LAN.

OP
T

Th3_1

Broken In
Sorry, my bad. Didn't realise the format has changed.. Here are the answers.
Thanks in advance..

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Solely Gaming, at a maximum resolution of 1366x768 or 1440x900. Games like Dota 2, Call of Duty–Modern Warfare 2 & 3, Counter-Strike Source & Global Offensive, Fifa 13, Batman-Arkham City.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: Rs 22,000 per PC (Have a total budget of Rs 4,50,000 for 20 PCs.)

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows XP or 8

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500 GB max

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes. Screen size - 18.5” or 19” max. Resolution - 1366x768 or 1440x900.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Yes. I do not require UPSs, DVD writers or External Speakers.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Within the next 30 days.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Yes, have built many systems.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Kolkata. Yes, would prefer to buy locally. Yes, if service center is located in Kolkata.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Motherboards must have Gigabit LAN. Want to stick with AMD (CPU & GPU) which I have been using in all my other centers without problems. Find them more VFM.

Top Bottom