Pc configuration help - budget rs. 40,000

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
As you can see from the image, I ordered the CC818 Cabinet but my order has been cancelled due to unavailability of product and I need to purchase a new cabinet. Please suggest me a good cabinet upto Rs. 4500 which I can buy online.
Antec GX700 @ 4500.
Link: ANTEC CABINET GX 700
Get this cabinet.

OP
M

Mr. Epic

Broken In
Antec GX700 @ 4500.
Link: ANTEC CABINET GX 700
Get this cabinet.

I viewed the cabinet but they're charging Rs.1200 extra for shipping. Can you suggest me some other cabinet from Snapdeal? Computer Components: Buy RAM, USB Hub, Card Readers, Cabinets, UPS | Snapdeal

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I viewed the cabinet but they're charging Rs.1200 extra for shipping. Can you suggest me some other cabinet from Snapdeal? Computer Components: Buy RAM, USB Hub, Card Readers, Cabinets, UPS | Snapdeal

Coolermaster K350 @ 3800.
Link: Cooler Master Chassis K350 Cabinet - Buy @ Best Price in India | Snapdeal

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
View attachment 13981
As you can see from the image, I ordered the CC818 Cabinet but my order has been cancelled due to unavailability of product and I need to purchase a new cabinet. Please suggest me a good cabinet upto Rs. 4500 which I can buy online.
Cooler Master HAF 912 Combat with Side Window CPU Cabinet - Buy @ Best Price in India | Snapdeal
you can get rs 1000 discount if you can use Standard Chartered Cards.
else get this Antec GX700 Cabinet - Buy @ Best Price in India | Snapdeal

OP
M

Mr. Epic

Broken In
Cooler Master HAF 912 Combat with Side Window CPU Cabinet - Buy @ Best Price in India | Snapdeal
you can get rs 1000 discount if you can use Standard Chartered Cards.
else get this Antec GX700 Cabinet - Buy @ Best Price in India | Snapdeal

I've ordered the K350 already. Would it work well?

- - - Updated - - -

Any thoughts?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Ofcourse it will, its one of the better cabinets within Rs 3600. It has excellent cooling and good cable management options.

Last edited:
Top Bottom