PC Configuration Help- 40-50K

I figured the upcoming games will be too demanding for the current spec anyways.. I primarily do gaming in my ps4 pro and do plan on getting ps5 pro too in a couple of years. PCIe will likely be the norm too once price falls but my five year Outlook is more in terms of multi tasking. I hope the system will be able to handle multiple apps and occasional pc games like cs, lol etc.. While I use my PS console for something like cyberpunk.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Definitely good for multitasking & general usage. It's as powerful as your PS4 Pro for gaming.

I was thinking of getting two 16gb sticks rather than 2 8gb ones considering few apps are ram heavy. Will likely buy the second 16 gb stick by March / April. Also which brand would you recommend here?

Noted. Will register the card for the extended warranty. Thanks

Get any RAM from big brands like Crucial, GSkill, Adata, XPG, Corsair, etc. Just get the cheapest one. I think 1x16GB was 5.6k for 3200MHz. Buy one now & add another later.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
So i have been inquiring around Lamington Road in Mumbai and it looks like the Corsair CX550W is in short supply. While i have arranged for the rest of the specs, i am struggling to get the PSU in stock..Few stores had CX550 but were quoting about 5.4k-5.7k. Are there any more options that i could look at?

Sadly there is a PSU supply shortage as well for some reason, Corsair is the worst affected. Look for any 80+ Bronze rated PSU, not much else I can say.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Ok Thanks but would you be able to help me with few options available online because so far i have only had experience with Corsair, Cooler Master and Seasonic PSU's..

I am seeing Antec and Gigabyte PSU's available. Would you recommend these?
*www.primeabgb.com/online-price-reviews-india/antec-ne550m-550w-80-plus-bronze-certified-psu/
*www.primeabgb.com/online-price-rev...ronze-certification-neo-eco-semi-modular-psu/

How is Antec in terms of PSU? In terms of Corsair, Which one would be closest to CX rather than CS among the Antec ones?

Ok Thanks but would you be able to help me with few options available online because so far i have only had experience with Corsair, Cooler Master and Seasonic PSU's..

I am seeing Antec and Gigabyte PSU's available. Would you recommend these?
*www.primeabgb.com/online-price-reviews-india/antec-ne550m-550w-80-plus-bronze-certified-psu/
*www.primeabgb.com/online-price-rev...ronze-certification-neo-eco-semi-modular-psu/

How is Antec in terms of PSU? In terms of Corsair, Which one would be closest to CX rather than CS among the Antec ones?
[psucultists] PSU Tier List

Since its a budget rig, any 500-600W bronze should do.

quicky008

Technomancer
So i have been inquiring around Lamington Road in Mumbai and it looks like the Corsair CX550W is in short supply. While i have arranged for the rest of the specs, i am struggling to get the PSU in stock..Few stores had CX550 but were quoting about 5.4k-5.7k. Are there any more options that i could look at?
cx 650 is currently available on amazon-you could go for that instead of cx 550.

*www.amazon.in/Corsair-CP-9020103-N...M1S4WWVK2FT&psc=1&refRID=X7S0805V5M1S4WWVK2FT

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
So due to some stock issues, i went with Asrock B450 steel legend ATX board instead of the B450 pro4.. The price difference wasn't much(About 700) so went with the steel legend one. Hope its as good as the B450 pro4 one

So due to some stock issues, i went with Asrock B450 steel legend ATX board instead of the B450 pro4.. The price difference wasn't much(About 700) so went with the steel legend one. Hope its as good as the B450 pro4 one
Steel Legend is good but usually it's expensive & close to budget B550s, which are a better deal for Ryzen 3000 CPUs.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Managed to finally assemble everything and setup. Setting up the cabinet leds and connections took more time than the actual setup... But it's working like a charm... Smooth performance... Thanks everyone for your recommendations *uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201118/d64327644b2b392c6171d3b59f1a717c.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201118/1d008c5e2360b8f70db42dbb5712a54c.jpg

Managed to finally assemble everything and setup. Setting up the cabinet leds and connections took more time than the actual setup... But it's working like a charm... Smooth performance... Thanks everyone for your recommendations *uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201118/d64327644b2b392c6171d3b59f1a717c.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201118/1d008c5e2360b8f70db42dbb5712a54c.jpg

Congrats.

Top Bottom