PC configuration for daily use under 35k

Minion

Conversation Architect
OK. Thanks. considering you suggested go for b360 can I go for *www.amazon.in/dp/B07BRM2K4K/, its priced at 8.4k on Amazon. Can u suggest good SMPS as you suggested is way costly IMO. what's your take on this onw:CORSAIR SMPS VS450 - 450 WATT PSU WITH ACTIVE PFC I also require someone to suggest a shop in CTC, secunderabad that offer best prices. Not sure, which shop to approach.

Get this mobo then
Asus TUF B360-PLUS GAMING-9,000

VS is not good, for PSU get
Corsair CX430M-3,800

quicky008

Technomancer
If you want to save money,you can go for a 8th gen core i3 cpu such as a i3 8100-it has more than adequate power to take care of all your computing needs.Since you're not going play any games anyway ,an i5 cpu will be a bit of an overkill for your system.

Btw is there any reason why you want to go with intel only and not AMD?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
OK. Thanks. considering you suggested go for b360 can I go for *www.amazon.in/dp/B07BRM2K4K/, its priced at 8.4k on Amazon. Can u suggest good SMPS as you suggested is way costly IMO. what's your take on this onw:CORSAIR SMPS VS450 - 450 WATT PSU WITH ACTIVE PFC I also require someone to suggest a shop in CTC, secunderabad that offer best prices. Not sure, which shop to approach.
Don't search for PC components on Amazon. They aren't priced good. VS series PSU is not recommended.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
If you want to save money,you can go for a 8th gen core i3 cpu such as a i3 8100-it has more than adequate power to take care of all your computing needs.Since you're not going play any games anyway ,an i5 cpu will be a bit of an overkill for your system.
He would probably edit the videos after recording them. i3 would be underpowered. IMO R5 1600 or R5 2400G should serve him better than intel counterparts.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Minion I think you meant CX450 & not CX430M.

@techh search prices on mdcomputers.in for reference & buy from them if you need to order online,they have quite positive feedback.Also an AMD system will be more futureproof if you plan to use your system beyond 3 years.Reason being intel change their socket type almost every year so if you need to change your mobo after 3 years(standard mobo warranty & in my experience it is usually the mobo that goes bad first) then you will be stuck with cheap or chinese oem mobos as no good quality mobo from a major brand will be available at that time for a 3 years old socket type.

OP
T

techh

Broken In

Just a 5k margin between i5-8400 and i3-8100, considering spectra patches that somewhat low performance on Windows, the processor may not be overkill, as we go forward apps demand more modern hardware. Seems Intel Turbo boost 2.0 is interesting. Is it a game changer? Why Intel not included it in i3?
Btw is there any reason why you want to go with intel only and not AMD?
Nothing, but from the beginning I know more about Intel that AMD, that could be one reason.

OP
T

techh

Broken In

@techh search prices on mdcomputers.in for reference & buy from them if you need to order online,they have quite positive feedback.Also an AMD system will be more futureproof if you plan to use your system beyond 3 years.Reason being intel change their socket type almost every year so if you need to change your mobo after 3 years(standard mobo warranty & in my experience it is usually the mobo that goes bad first) then you will be stuck with cheap or chinese oem mobos as no good quality mobo from a major brand will be available at that time for a 3 years old socket type.
How about this one COOLER MASTER MWE 450 Smps - 450 Watt 80 Plus White Certification PSU With Active PFC

OP
T

techh

Broken In
Get this mobo then
Asus TUF B360-PLUS GAMING-9,000

VS is not good, for PSU get
Corsair CX430M-3,800
that motherboard is intended for gaming, which I don't play. Please suggest a motherboard that doesn't required on my end.

Minion

Conversation Architect

I suggested this one
CORSAIR SMPS CX430M - 430 WATT 80 PLUS BRONZE CERTIFICATION SEMI MODULAR PSU WITH ACTIVE PFC

Minion

Conversation Architect
that motherboard is intended for gaming, which I don't play. Please suggest a motherboard that doesn't required on my end.

Don't worry too much we know what we are suggesting
I know you will not play games but the motherboard I am suggesting is only 400/- more and is a good motherboard.

Only thing for you is write down prices of suggested component and visit different computer shops ask them how much it will cost get it from someone whose price is lower or matches mdcomputers

quicky008

Technomancer
I suggested this one
CORSAIR SMPS CX430M - 430 WATT 80 PLUS BRONZE CERTIFICATION SEMI MODULAR PSU WITH ACTIVE PFC
CX 430m happens to be an older model of the CX series and is based on group regulated technology-their newer grey label CX units(introduced in 2017)are more reliable and use better quality components than their older counterparts,hence buying the CX 430 is not recommended as its based on a technology that is currently being phased out.

For the op's needs something like a CX 450 would be better suited,as somebody else has already mentioned.

Btw does anyone know why is there a dearth of Seasonic psus in the Indian market right now?

OP
T

techh

Broken In
Don't worry too much we know what we are suggesting
I know you will not play games but the motherboard I am suggesting is only 400/- more and is a good motherboard.

Only thing for you is write down prices of suggested component and visit different computer shops ask them how much it will cost get it from someone whose price is lower or matches mdcomputers
That is a good idea

Minion

Conversation Architect
CX 430m happens to be an older model of the CX series and is based on group regulated technology-their newer grey label CX units(introduced in 2017)are more reliable and use better quality components than their older counterparts,hence buying the CX 430 is not recommended as its based on a technology that is currently being phased out.

For the op's needs something like a CX 450 would be better suited,as somebody else has already mentioned.

Btw does anyone know why is there a dearth of Seasonic psus in the Indian market right now?
I think CX430M is a new model as corsair launched value semi modular PSUs recently

Minion

Conversation Architect
amazon saying cx430m has a new model, that is cx450
*www.amazon.in/Corsair-CP-9020058-NA-CX430M-Watts-Supply/dp/B00ALYORA4

Could not find out how much is for CX450M?Ask shopkeeper if there is a CX450M model and how much it costs.

quicky008

Technomancer
@op:just buy the regular CX 450,i dont think you'll be needing the modular version,will you?

However don't buy it from amazon though,there it is grossly overpriced.

Top Bottom