RAM - 2x8GB DDR4 3600MHz C18 - 6k

GPU - iGPU

M.2 SSD - Samsung 980 1TB - 8.5k

HDD - None

PSU - Deepcool PM650D 80+ Gold - 5k

Cabinet - Deepcool Mattrexx 55 Mesh 4F - 5.2k

Monitor - 22" 1080p IPS - 9k

Total - 60k

You are right. I need PC for the above quoted purpose.

I would request all to suggest model names for different parts so that I can make a choice.

Thanks in advance.
Check that

RAM - Corsair vengeance, adata, xpg, crucial are also fine

OP
D

diginovice

Broken In
omega44-xt said:

CPU - Intel i5 12400 - 17k

Mobo - Gigabyte B660M DS3H - 10k

RAM - 2x8GB DDR4 3600MHz C18 - 6k

GPU - iGPU

M.2 SSD - Samsung 980 1TB - 8.5k

HDD - None

PSU - Deepcool PM650D 80+ Gold - 5k

Cabinet - Deepcool Mattrexx 55 Mesh 4F - 5.2k

Monitor - 22" 1080p IPS - 9k

Total - 60k
If I spend a bit more and add one additional GPU, what will the configuration look like. Kindly advice.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
If I spend a bit more and add one additional GPU, what will the configuration look like. Kindly advice.
Config suggested is already solid. All you need to do is add a graphics card, that would be according to you budget. You can go upto RTX3080, after that there will be bottleneck from processor.
But you need PC only for productivity work right? Or you have changed your mind and also want to game on this? You can add GPU later also. There is new series coming up where AMD and Nvidia will launch high end cards by year end and mid/low ranged cards next year.

rupeshforu3

In the zone
If you are searching for pc with ultimate speed then it's better to choose amd ryzen thread ripper.

It has an inbuilt GPU but the processor itself costs around 70000 Indian rupees.

Upto now there is no processor build with such spec for desktop pc to run windows 11 or Linux etc.,. It's equivalent to the power of 10 to 15 latest i7 processors and 30 times equivalent to the power of pentium processors.

If you buy this you don't need to buy any other GPU and it will survive upto 20 years even at extreme loads.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

If you are searching for pc with ultimate speed then it's better to choose amd ryzen thread ripper.

It has an inbuilt GPU but the processor itself costs around 70000 Indian rupees.

Upto now there is no processor build with such spec. It's equivalent to the power of 10 to 15 latest i7 processors and 30 times equivalent to the power of pentium processors.

If you buy this you don't need to buy any other GPU and it will survive upto 20 years even at extreme loads.

:clap2:

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Any processor upto now consists of 8 cores to 16 cores and has maximum 16 mb cache memory.

But amd ryzen thread ripper has 64 cores to 128 cores and has 256 mb to 288 mb cache.

Previously I have searched the cost of it and found 200000 but I have visited computer shop and asked its cost they said they have sold thread ripper at the cost of 70000.

As the op is going to spend 60k and even ready to spend a lot then it's better to choose thread ripper.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@rupeshforu3 Hi Rupesh! Please go through each and every post in this thread and research about the components suggested. You are misguiding OP, again. The budget for entire PC is 60k. Suggesting to buy a single component for 70k is just ridiculous!

rupeshforu3

In the zone
For just one component it costs 70k and all other components can be bought at 20k and totally costs around 90k.

Some people spend 15000 to 20000 just to monitor but instead one can buy a monitor lower than 10000 and similarly other components cost can be reduced.

Here the processor is the main compartment and if it's powerful then the pc can sustain upto 20 years.

In my view many people are spending lakhs of rupees for cars apartments etc., but why can't they spend 1/7 for a nice pc.

Previously I have suggested components which has lower spec because I thought op is a beginner but at present I think he is more interested in computer technologies and he is a techie.

If you can't spend 70k for single component then there are other options such as ryzen 7 5700g which costs around 25k and has a nice inbuilt GPU.

No one are suggesting to op to buy a processor which has inbuilt GPU and instead giving suggestions to buy another graphics card.

Using another graphics card has a number of disadvantages like consumption of lots of power etc.,.

Keep in mind that when once when we buy anything we can't return it back and so think twice before buying anything.

Finally my suggestion is if you want an ultimate pc then go for thread ripper which costs around 90k to 1 lakh. If you want midrange then just replace thread ripper with ryzen 7 5700g. If you want lower end pc just to watch 4k videos, Photoshop etc., then pc with pentium gold processor is enough.

Many of us can't spend lakhs on just pc or can't buy a lower end pc then it's better to choose mid range.

Spending single rupee on another graphics card is waste of money from my experience.

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@rupeshforu3 From Threadripper to 5700g is quite a fall. A quick search shows that 5700g costs around 23k and 12400=17k; 12400f=15k
OP will not benefit much by having 2 extra cores of processor by spending nearly 6-7k extra. It is better to save that amount and spend on another component, say a monitor.
Putting a processor worth 70k and rounding up entire config in 20k is just worst suggestion I have seen by anyone ever.

Do you even know what is the use of a monitor which costs 20k, 30k, 50k, 90k?

An inbuilt GPU is good but a 15-20k budget graphics card is way better and should be invested in if graphics intensive tasks are involved. Otherwise just save all that money and get a 12400 which also has iGPU.

And lastly, please do not recommend anyone config for Photoshop, before going through articles like below
1658684709209.png

Please read more on following link:
*www.pugetsystems.com/recommended/R...-Adobe-Photoshop-139/Hardware-Recommendations

Just by a quick google search of the components suggested by others will literally show you what is the value of each component. We already had this kind of discussion in another thread few weeks back. Instead of learning from that, you are again here throwing bad suggestions. You can just open youtube and watch Hardware Unboxed or Gamer's Nexus or Paul Hardware channels to learn about current PC market trends and good value for money components.
--
Edit: Also go learn the usage of GPU. It seems you are completely oblivious of GPU applications.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Upto now there is no processor build with such spec for desktop pc to run windows 11 or Linux etc.,. It's equivalent to the power of 10 to 15 latest i7 processors and 30 times equivalent to the power of pentium processors.

Please stop smoking cheap stuff, it is not good for your health.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.

sir can we fit two processor in one CPU socket by soldering them in parallel? Will I get double performance? I am thinking of making super computer. Then i will haxx nasa.

rupeshforu3

In the zone
What I am thinking is that spending money on graphics card is waste of money. But no one of you is considering this.

Any graphics card today has a cooler and so consumes lots of power.

The discussion on this thread goes infinitely without coming into conclusion.

rupeshforu3

In the zone
May I know what is the need of graphics card. You can do the same thing what graphics card does with a processor which has igpu.

Spending the graphics card cost to processor with igpu is best option.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
May I know what is the need of graphics card. You can do the same thing what graphics card does with a processor which has igpu.

Spending the graphics card cost to processor with igpu is best option.

You are just talking, not listening.

Top Bottom