PC Build under 55K

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
50% increase in 3-4 months? :shock:
I thought that mining craze would've ended by now.

yeah mining craze slowed down and now again restarted as prices of etherum and bitcoin increased..

Hang onto your graphics cards, as cryptocurrency mining spikes GPUs prices | PC Gamer

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
Thank you for your Reply !

I've waited far too long. I have to build within 2 weeks.

What's the difference between 1600 and 1600x - I believe 1600x means Overclocking! And I'm making a Long Term Build (3-5years). As you suggested I might purchase higher GPU later in the year. But R5 1600x has 6 cores and soon games will utilize the cores according to my knowledge.

So right now I'm thinking about R5 1600x coupled with GTX 1050ti + 8GB RAM would be sufficient???. .... - later I will upgrade GPU and Add One more RAM stick.

Secondly , Does the Online (Amazon) and Retail store prices differ !? If so How much ?? Any tips how to approach Offline Stores? Do the prices differ between different stores!?

Thank you

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

all Ryzen processors are overclockable .. like saiyangoku mentioned both R5 1600 and 1600x are 6 Cores /12 Threads ..
1600 x doesn't come with a cooler , and 1600 does , so it is better buy .. with a slight overclock on 1600 , you will match 1600x performance , unless you are terribly unlucky and receive a bad one that can't go past 3.5ghz , most can easily go to 3.7ghz /3.8ghz .. . it received price cut recently officially , so mail mdcomputers, vedantcomputers , primebagb asking when will it be implemented in india , after price cut it should be available for 14,500 approx

yeah 1050TI +8gb ram is sufficient for 720P with your current monitor resolution ..

buy 1050TI fast if you can get a good quality one for 12.5k as prices are increasing/out of stock as mentioned in previous post

amazon/FK in most cases is expensive , offline will almost always be cheaper if you are buying from some good Tech market place like Nehru place etc.. but if considering online then MDcomputers.in , vedantcomputers , Theitdepot , Primeabgb etc.. with these shops extra cost is mostly in shipping + a few hundred rupees extra difference than offline.. but vary from product to product

for offline prices .. refer these .. compare with online and then go to your local stores , buy wherever you get cheaper

*www.costtocost.in/list/pricelist.pdf
*www.deltapage.com/content/price.htm

And don't forget about PSU , go for Corsair TX 550M for quality/long term durability..

Last edited:
Top Bottom