PC Build For Development and Gaming

Subhadra

Broken In
Hello Guys,

I am building a new PC and I need some help in choosing parts. My budget is around 90k. I have already ordered some parts but my friend suggested that I might have a compatibility issue. Here are some of the parts I have ordered.

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Processor

Board: Asus TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS

GPU: Asus GeForce GT 710 2GB GDDR5 (For 2-3 Months only) after that I will upgrade it to 3060

RAM: G.Skill TRIDENT Z 16GB (8GBX2) DDR4 3200MHz RGB Memory - F4-3200C16D-16GTZR

SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro PCIe 512GB Gen3x4 M.2 2280

PSU: Antec ARES AP650 80+ Bronze 650 Watt Fully Modular Power Supply

Cabinet: Lian Li Lancool 215 - Black

My friend told me that the ram module will not work with full efficiency. He suggests me to buy a specific ryzen model i.e F4-3200C16D-16GTZRX but I have already placed the order of the above specs on Vedant Computer and there is no cancel button.

So please suggest to me that is the above configuration is not 100% compatible?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    51.2 KB · Views: 119

TheSloth

The Slowest One
*www.asus.com/in/Motherboards/TUF-GAMING-B550M-PLUS-WI-FI/HelpDesk_QVL_Memory/

the memory you are buying is listed under supported memory list. It should work normally but no idea if 3200 XMP profile will be stable or not.
And if the order is not yet dispatched then call Vedant guys and ask them if they can switch the RAM module before dispatching or not. If they accept it, they will generate new bill offline and send it in the package.

IMO it shouldn't have been an issue. RAM incompatibility is very rare, like you can use 2 different sticks & still both will run at the speed of slower one.

Top Bottom