Patriot Xporter XT Boost 8 GB 200X Read speed. Worlds Fastest USB 2.0 flash drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkerala

Journeyman
1. *Model number and details: Patriot Xporter XT Boost 8 GB
2. *Date of purchase: 2 years ago.
3. Reason for sale: Don't want it. Bought an external HDD.
4. Warranty details: NA
5. *Expected Price: 500 Free shipping by Speedpost.
6. *Location of Seller: Kottayam, Kerala
7. *Pictures along with your User ID + date written on a piece of paper.

*flgoo.com/pic/2/08082012147.jpg*i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDIyWDkzNQ==/$T2eC16FHJHYE9nzpcDE9BP8-DSo1-!~~60_35.JPG*i.ebayimg.com/00/s/Mjk3WDQ0Nw==/$T2eC16FHJGIE9nnWpr!cBP8-UI,kow~~60_12.JPG

This was one of the worlds fastest USB 2.0 flash drive in terms of read speed.
I got Above 32MB/sec Read and 10Mb/sec Write when tested with ATTO Benchmark tool. I have attached the result.
I still have the original retail packing. Few sings of used on the flash drive. Please see the 2nd picture attached.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
LOL, for 600-700 one could get Transcend USB 3.0 8GB drives which will beat you pen drive black and blue in terms of speed.
Transcend 16GB Pendrive JetFlash 300 USB Flash Drive Elite Pen Drive - BILL +3YR | eBay
Transcend 8GB USB 3.0 Jet Flash 700 Pen Drive 8 GB | eBay
Transcend 8GB JetFlash 700 (3.0 USB) - Pen Drive - 3 year warranty + Vat Bill | eBay

OP
M

mkerala

Journeyman
LOL, for 600-700 one could get Transcend USB 3.0 8GB drives which will beat you pen drive black and blue in terms of speed.

Yes it may beat my pen drive. But a USB 3.0 is not common with every computer. I bought this for the brand name and is the fastest USB 2.0 pen drive anyone can get. patriot is one of the top memory products manufacture from USA. At a read speed of 32MB/s this is the fastest USB 2.0 flash drive in the world. Please check reviews. I used this mainly for windows 7 USB installation which completes in less than 15 mins for Ultimate edition.

I bought this 2 years ago from USA. Patriot products are not available in India.

tkin

Back to school!!
This must be you then?
Patriot Xporter XT Boost 8 GB 200X Read speed. PEF8GUSB | eBay

OP
M

mkerala

Journeyman
This must be you then?
Patriot Xporter XT Boost 8 GB 200X Read speed. PEF8GUSB | eBay

Yes. Its me. All items are listed on eBay also. So buyers can feel safe and easy payment when buying from me. Ebay is now giving free gift as for purchases. Please see my feedback.

See all my items *www.ebay.in/sch/flogoo/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom