[Complaint] Pathetic service by Digicare/ MSI Graphics Card

masterkd

Padawan
I have a MSI 560 Ti Hawk which was giving some trouble. So I have submitted the card to Digicare center in Kolkata.

Nov 9, 2013: Submitted my card to the Digicare, Kolkata. They asked me to call back after 10 days.

*img542.imageshack.us/img542/5783/m2uw.jpg

Nov 16, 2013: I called Digicare to know the status. They asked for call ID. I was not provided with any call ID. So they asked for the product serial number. After some time the lady told me "Sorry! we are unable to find your product in our system. You will receive sms when the repair is done." Really? Not in the system yet?

Nov 21, 2013: Called them again to know the status. Same story again, not in the system. This time i had a heated conversation.

Nov 26, 2013: Called again to know the status. This time they said "We have sent your card to Bangalore in the very next day (Nov 11, 2013) for repair. This Bangalore people are very bad, they don't work at all and makes a lot of delay. Don't worry sir, you will receive the card within next 15 days. You'll also receive a text when it is back to us and ready for dispatch." Finally my card is in their system. But 15 more days. Really?

Dec 3, 2013: I am impatient. Called again for status. "Sir our router is down. We cannot provide any information today. Please call us back tomorrow." :-x

Dec 7, 2013: Called them again today. They said "The card has been dispatched from Bangalore. You will receive it by tuesday/wedsenday." Hopefully I will receive it in proper condition.

Dec 10, 2013: Called them again. "Its in transit with courier. You will receive it by monday/tuesday next week."
Really? Another week? More than a week in transit from Bangalore to Kolkata? Is it coming in bull cart?? :-x

I tried to check the status from Digicare website. It gives me totally wrong result with a different call id. :(

Dec 11, 2013: Called today again to inform about the site issue. "Don't worry sir, site is not updated and have issues. You will definitely get the card by next Monday."

Dec 16, 2013: Called today again. With shock they said the call id is wrong. How they found my product with the same call id on 11th then. I was furious. Provided them all the details to find product. Same reply again. Its in transit from Bangalore. So I asked them the waybill number of the courier. When I check in Bluedart it have been delivered on 5th. its now out of my limits.

Dec 16, 2013, 12:35 P.M.: Sent mail with all the details and communication transcript to MSI keeping Digicare east in CC.

Dec 16, 2013, 2:30 P.M.: Received a call from MSI Bangalore. They apologized and said that they have dispatched the product for Kolkata around 2 weeks back. They wanted to confirm if I received it and said they will communicate Digicare to solve the issue immediately.

Dec 16, 2013, 3:30 P.M.: Received a call from Digicare that my card has been replaced with a new one and ready to be delivered to me.

Dec 17, 2013: Received my card. Its not brand new, refurbished one. Anyway its working fine now. Hope i will not face any issue soon.

I am really fed up with this. I like to send a mail to MSI HQ now. Anyone please provide me with some email id. I tried to search in the internet but so far I found only US sales email, not for a global sale.

Hope I will get my card in proper condition soon.

Finally I got my card replaced. However I am really dissatisfied with Digicare service. Hope they will improve to provide better service.

Last edited:
OP
masterkd

masterkd

Padawan
Called them again today. "Its in transit with courier. You will receive it by monday/tuesday next week."
I don't know what kind of courier they use that takes more than 1 week in transit.

BTW I received my call id today from Digicare but on searching it in Digicare website gives me weird result.

*img707.imageshack.us/img707/2332/fxvq.png

The call id in the result is different, also it has been dispatched via DTDC on Aug 31,2012. And this is the status they were giving me. OMG!!!

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Congrats for getting it at least now.Phew...:turtle::snail:

This is why MSI became the least desired product both in respect of MB & GPU...

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Yes I received same 560 Ti Hawk

That was even after firing a mail. Considering the fact that just 4 hours back they said the card is still in transit from Bangalore, if I didn't shoot the mail possibly I wouldn't receive the card yet.

now i am feared about my msi hd 7770. It was exactly 2 days after i bought my gpu ,i heard/knew that MSI had left india :(

Top Bottom