Path of Exile

Piyush

Lanaya
Thanks for finding out this thread.

Im on ACt III, lvl 28 Ranger, focusing split arrow and crits skill tree.

PS: I dont know how to use those jewels in passive skill tree and if they are worth it.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION], I created this PoE doubts topic on r/poe. You might find some answers apart from the basic ones
New player here, loads of doubts.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION], better to move this thread to main pc games section

snap

Lurker
Reading this guide currently Forum - Ranger - [ 2.0 ] NeverSink's ? INDEPTH Tornado&Split Guide ? Beginner friendly ? Rapid clear ? Uber Atziri - Path of Exile

Me too playing it on steam.

Piyush

Lanaya
[MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] you and nerevarine stopped coz of pings na?

Snap is playing on singapore server, so far so good. And I actually missed this server dunno how, will switch.

Piyush

Lanaya
I couldnt even see how he died. You killed him solo.

Next day I wanted to check how he was like but I wasnt even able to kill his 1st form :|

Piyush

Lanaya
Me and [MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION] completed the game at normal difficulty. Act 4 boss fight was insane. I kept dying every 15 secs in that tiny pit :mad:

Now the characters have been moved to Cruel difficulty. Elemental resistance is not an optional thing now.

Also me, snap and 2 more friends started new game with Duelist, Templar, Marauder and Witch. Lets see how it goes.

Game is good. 9/10

Top Bottom