Patching problem for Neverwinter Nights 2

gameranand

Living to Play
Ok guys I have a problem patching this game. I installed the vanilla version and the two expansions and whenever I try to update the game using its autoupdater it just stops downloading the file in something like at 60=70% for some weird reason. So I found a site from where I am able to download all the updates I need but the problem is that they are not exe files so I don't know how to update the game with those files. Any Ideas????

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
try NWN 2 forums
may be guys at there can help you
Yeah tried that but didn't fund something for me. Most guys there says that my autopatcher will do updating but it don't.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
OK got it..Problem is solved now.
For Record. Here is what I did.
1. Ran the inbuilt updater and it updated the program and game to a extent and when it comes to a stage to download the file which is about 333MB in size.
I cancelled the upload and got the file and a updater from Here then I updated with this one. Game got updated with that 333mb file. Then I ran the default uploader again and let it update the game to the latest patch and it did without any hassle. Seems like It used to stuck at that file only.
But the problem is game is not running quite smooth as I expected. Hell DAO and DA2 ran better than this one. Don't now whats the problem with this game. Anyway maybe I'll play the game maybe not depends on the performance of the game, If I got irritated then I'll uninstall it although it was a pain to update and all that but still.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah will do that...I don't want to skip the game. I liked the gameplay but how would I make strategies when gaming is running so slow. Will try to play at mid settings. But I am seriously disappointed with the optimization of this game. I mean game which are better looking than this one are running fine but this ain't running well. Damn. :(:(

Top Bottom