Paragon Virtualization Manager 12 Compact (English) - Free for a little time

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily. Paragon Virtualization Manager 12 Compact (English) - Enjoy the benefits of virtualization without being too technical with Paragon Virtualization Manager 12 Compact!

Visit the link above to get this awesome piece of tool. Time until the giveaway ends: just a little more than 13 hours.

Enjoy the benefits of virtualization without being too technical!

Continue using your PC’s applications in a virtual environment. Programs, files and user settings are transferred automatically with zero user downtime. Even if you moved from PC to Mac – you can continue using your Windows PC on your new Mac.

Usage Scenarios:
Use different operating systems on one computer.
Continue using your old PC’s applications – enjoy your favorite applications in a virtual environment on your new computer.
Safely evaluate new software.
Make a system bootable on different virtual environment.

Key Features:
P2V Copy – Migrate a physical system to a virtual machine or convert a backup image to a virtual disk. Migrate from 2TB+ physical drive to smaller virtual drive (it’s very helpful as most of hypervisors do not support 2TB+ virtual drives).
P2V Adjust – Recover the OS startup ability after an unsuccessful virtualization by a 3rd party tool.
Create VD – Create a virtual disk with a simple wizard.
Support for Major Virtual Machines – Oracle Virtual Box 4; Microsoft Virtual PC; VMware Workstation; VMware Fusion.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Update: giveaway expired.
And me myself wasn't able to activate the software due to some technical issue.
I hope somebody did :p

Top Bottom