Panda Titanium 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippi

Broken In
HI guys
I am using Panda titanium 2005 antivirus.But now it has generated some internal error so its automatic protection is not loaded evn though i have enabled it so i need to reinstall it .But i dont want to download 5MB virus signatuture file again.Currently i have it up to date .So does someone know how to back up and restore these definations after reinstalling.I have updated them using automatic update
thanx

anandk

Distinguished Member
pls dont mind my asking, but is it a geuine registered version ? or are you using a leaked serial or crack ? :oops:

in the latter case, during the updates, the company sometimes deregisters such leaked serials or cracks, and hence the program fails to update.

anandk

Distinguished Member
i agree with sidewinder. i feel bitdefender or avast or avg are better than panda.

OP
H

hippi

Broken In
i am using trial version from digit dvd and i have just installed it a week ago so i can use it for another 20 days legally.the reason i installed was to remove virus from my pc but now its automatic protection is nort working i guess some virus is not allowing it to run or maybe there was an error during installation.but anyway even registered version does not have a plan to backup virus definations.and update file is pretty large for download on dial up (about 5MB) so Can anyone suggest a solution for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom