Panasonic vs Logitech

Status
Not open for further replies.

nricexbox

Broken In
Okay, even I would probably side with logitech just by name sake and reviews, but....
I am trying to compare the Logitech X-5450 system with the Panasonic SC-HT40.

I will be using the system mainly for dvd movies, console gaming, and TV.
The Panasonic is listed as not having support for HDMI or DVI inputs, but, when watching HD programming would there be a difference? I don't know how the 5450's go as far as HDMI and DVI input are. I'm just looking at this because because of the dual optical and single coaxial spots.

(yes, I was here previously comparing altec, logitech, and god knows how many others--as you can see, the progress that has been made is only going from computer speaker systems to home theater systems).

also....if there are any systems that I missed, please fill me in. I'm looking for 5.1 w/ dual optical and single coaxial, decent power, and a remote-wireless speakers are a plus-and I don't want to go above $200.

THANKS!!

OP
N

nricexbox

Broken In
someone out there must have an some sort of opinion about this....even if you can't compare the two from first hand experience, atleast look at the specs and estimate which might be better. Please, any opinions are more than welcome.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom