Panasonic LED TV Display problem

Saajan

Right off the assembly line
Hello everyone.
I have a Panasonic LED TV (Model : TH-40ES500D). I bought it last year. My concern is regarding the picture quality in this TV, esp. with blue/magenta/red colors. I previously had a LG 32-inch TV with same Digital TV connection but everything looked fine in that, be it SD channels or HD channels. But in this TV i've observed that the color reproduction is bad when it comes to videos with lights of blue/red/magenta colors in the background or overall. In case of Blue light, weird patches appear on the skin or clothes sometimes. Initially i thought that the issue might be with the Digital TV signal or HDMI quality but then I observed same thing on NETFLIX also. I use NETFLIX on my phone & PC also, but the picture quality was always good. I'm posting a few pics which will actually describe my problem properly.
IMG_20180919_121445_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180919_121525_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180919_124147_HDR.jpg
IMG-20180919-WA0018.jpg

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
Hello everyone.
I have a Panasonic LED TV (Model : TH-40ES500D). I bought it last year. My concern is regarding the picture quality in this TV, esp. with blue/magenta/red colors. I previously had a LG 32-inch TV with same Digital TV connection but everything looked fine in that, be it SD channels or HD channels. But in this TV i've observed that the color reproduction is bad when it comes to videos with lights of blue/red/magenta colors in the background or overall. In case of Blue light, weird patches appear on the skin or clothes sometimes. Initially i thought that the issue might be with the Digital TV signal or HDMI quality but then I observed same thing on NETFLIX also. I use NETFLIX on my phone & PC also, but the picture quality was always good. I'm posting a few pics which will actually describe my problem properly.
View attachment 17689 View attachment 17690 View attachment 17691 View attachment 17692

Contact Panasonic they will help you better

OP
Saajan

Saajan

Right off the assembly line
Contact Panasonic they will help you better
already did..but the technician comes and just plays some demo videos videos on Youtube & says the quality is OK according to this. But those videos don't have that kind of scenes in which the problem mainly persists.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
already did..but the technician comes and just plays some demo videos videos on Youtube & says the quality is OK according to this. But those videos don't have that kind of scenes in which the problem mainly persists.
Escalate the issue with Panasonic higher-ups. Share them the pics you shared here.

Minion

Conversation Architect
But what picture mode you are using?THX modes are most accurate ones

Top Bottom