[For Sale] Palit GTX 570 Sonic Platinum 1280MB

varunb

Working in an IT company
Palit GTX 570 Sonic Platinum 1280MB

Specifications: Please refer to this link Products - GTX 570 Sonic Platinum (1280MB GDDR5)
Date of purchase: mentioned in the retail invoice in the screenshot
Warranty: 1.3 years left
Reason: Upgrade
Estimated Price: Rs 10000
What you will get: The graphic card, PSU molex connector, VGA converter, CD, manual & the original retail invoice

Please read the following conditions that apply on this item:

1. I will take care of the shipping price.
  2. I will ship it the next day when I receive the payment. For example if the payment reflects in my account in the afternoon or evening then I will ship it next morning.
  3. Payment is accepted only through NEFT transfer or bank deposit (NO cheque, demand draft, credit/debit cards)
  4. No shipping on Mondays.
  5. No shipping to Bihar/Jharkhand.
  6. No bargaining & no waiting for a day or two. Price is fixed.

The item is perfectly intact & is a factory overclocked non-reference card. I have had tonnes of fun playing games at 1920x1080 resolution. While playing Mass effect 3, I even turned on the 4xSparse grid AA & the card didn't even cry. The card also overclocked fine to frequencies above 900Mhz using MSI afterburner (of course that would require over-volting too).

I have sold 4 items before & they were received in perfect condition by the buyers so there's no need for any sort of worry.

PM me if you are absolutely interested & I will provide you my number & all the bank details.

*i.imgur.com/fjxGk.jpg

*i.imgur.com/w7bty.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/sOl24.jpg

Last edited:
OP
V

varunb

Working in an IT company
Was busy earlier so didn't get time to pay any attention to this. Anyways price reduced.

Top Bottom