Painless Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Okey guys i hav a normal headphones bought for 150... but ma ears start paining after some time(~10 minutes), i wanna buy a good headphones which r less effective to ears(main point shouldn't cause any pain), with good sound

Budget 650 - 900

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
slugger said:

Altec Lansing AHS 502i

i bot 1 4 850 bux 1.5 yr back

no complains @ all :D

is it painless if used for hours together. ?

how about iball it cost around 650 ??

slugger

Banned
CORRECTION
i must have bot it sum 2-2.5 yrs back

its very comfy, with cushioned cans and its passive noise cancellation is also quite good (d maid servent apparently went back home on many occasions when der was no one else cause i dint hear d door bell ring ;))

it was my only source of sound 4 around 2 years (got ATP3 only a few months back)

i 've used it for around 4 hours w/o break and after dat took only a short break of 5 mins b4 puttin back on 4 another 3-4 hours (saw d matrix trilogy ;))

never felt anythin

even otherwise it used to stay on my ears for around 2-2.5 hours at a strech without me facing any problem

but ofcourse u must ensure dat d vol is not set to very high, otherwise even a Bose will give u tonnz of pain

dunno much abt iBall's headphones, but with AltecLansing u can rest easy knowing dat u gettin a kik azz product

PS: if u looking for just a headphone den u shud consider Altec Lansing AHP512i

same produce - d mic

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
i'm lookin for both mic + headphones, done lookin forward to buy Altec Lansing AHS 502i now.

thanks for info.

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
why not to go for PHILIPS SHP2000 .. its great headphones.. and only for 475/- and beleive me, i have used creative, altec lansing and many others .. but the sound clarity and bass effect is so DEEP and amazing.. and the headphones are ultra lite.. and the design is great with auto adjustable headphone..

here is the link

slugger

Banned
i fu sayin so den they must b gud :)

but i've always had a bad experiance with Philips product :(

my first brush was with this Philips Music System that we bot in mid 90s
looked like d command center @ NASA but sounded like a band-walla durin marriages :D :(

den sum yrs back when my cousin came over for her studies, she brought her computer with her whihc had a Philips 15" CRT
d dammn monitor needed frequent degaussing, whereas my monitor pladec right next to hers faced no such problems

hopefully they must have tightened their qlty ctr by now

shantanu

Technomancer
for me philips was always good.. my first Music system(power house), and my three headphones.. best one i am usign is this one only.. SHP2000 , man i love the bass effect the deepness is there which i wanted and its value for money...

and many times its luck as i had with Intex and LG.. all products i bought were CRAP, but when my friends or anyone relative bought it, man it works great :(

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
I believe in Philips. Mine is Philips MMS430 2.1 50w rms speakers and they rock.

Go for either Altec Lansing or Philips (best value for money)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom